Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2014, 12:44 pm

Its looking like my remission is over. help help somebody help im so upset thids wasnt supposed to happen yet

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2014, 12:54 pm

i knew this was going to happen but i really never believed it if that makes sense

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

It would help us uniformed if you enlighten us what you mean by that. I can unravel the grammar but your message remains obscure.

Regards, Crab.

WerewolfPoet
Veteran
Veteran

*hugs*

Just remember that your track record for getting through challenging situations is 100% thus far; you are so incredibly, amazingly, wonderfully strong. You've dealt with more than any human being should ever have to deal with, but you're dealing. I hope that everything works out for the best.

I don't know if you're a spiritual person, but I'll be sending prayers and healing thoughts your way.

ChrisP
Toucan
Toucan

28 Oct 2014, 12:56 pm

Hi Vicky, I don't know your story, but are we talking remission from cancer here, or from something else? I'm in the UK so can't ring you, but I hope somebody will. I've survived cancer myself.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2014, 12:59 pm

Hang in there Vicky. I love you.
Skibum

Wreck It Ralph

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2014, 1:14 pm

Dear Vicky, I'm very sorry for your issues, but better not disclose any information about yourself publicly (like your phone number).

Hope you feel better very soon!

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2014, 2:19 pm

Vicki has breast cancer. She was constantly worried that it would come back and kill her before she could get the autistic commune she planned going. I hope she pulls through again. :(

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2014, 2:58 pm

WerewolfPoet wrote:
*hugs*

Just remember that your track record for getting through challenging situations is 100% thus far; you are so incredibly, amazingly, wonderfully strong. You've dealt with more than any human being should ever have to deal with, but you're dealing. I hope that everything works out for the best.

ITha don't know if you're a spiritual person, but I'll be sending prayers and healing thoughts your way.

Thank you for the prayers but I am not so strong. sometimes it feels like everone in the world is stronger than me. I cry alot. I decided that it would be best for me to eat something and I can't even figure out how to make a sandwich. not strong at all.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2014, 3:04 pm

I'm so sorry to hear of your plight, and I send all good wishes that you can beat this again. I don't know you at all, but I gather you've beaten it before; that alone tells me you are strong.

Crying a lot doesn't mean you're not strong, it just means you're in touch with your feelings and can let them out -- crying can be a very necessary venting of emotion, and very cathartic. You can cry and still have what it takes to face what you have to face. You can do it. This is horrible and it's unfair and miserable, but take one step at a time. You can do this, just hang in there and keep putting one foot in front of the other, figuratively.

Waterfalls
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2014, 3:33 pm

Very sorry to hear that Vicky :(

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2014, 3:51 pm

Sending you the BIGGEST HUG ever Vicky.

Wreck It Ralph

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2014, 3:56 pm

Crying a lot and not being able to figure out how to make a sandwich doesn't mean you're not strong. It just means you're really, really, really upset right now.

I'll skip the platitudes and just tell you that, to have gotten this far, you're one tough Vicky.

Candles lit and prayers said.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Suncatcher
Toucan
Toucan

28 Oct 2014, 4:08 pm

<3

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2014, 4:20 pm

Krabo wrote:
It would help us uniformed if you enlighten us what you mean by that. I can unravel the grammar but your message remains obscure.

Regards, Crab.

In a nutshell:

She had cancer. Then it went away. But now its back. And its back sooner than she expected.

Just to make it simple for a non native speaker.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 28 Oct 2014, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChrisP
Toucan
Toucan

28 Oct 2014, 4:20 pm

Thank you, Pezar, for that fact. I respect the fact that Vicky has issues, and wouldn't want her to reveal anything in public that could be difficult.

Vicky, it's clear from the swift responses that you have friends on here who know you and are behind you. I hope you draw strength from them and from that knowledge as you face the next stage of your battle. Positive thoughts and if appropriate, prayers, from one who is moved for your situation, having himself been somewhere similiar.

Chris