Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

azstar1992
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Nov 2014, 3:00 pm

hello and for those of you who dont know me( the majority) i am new to this place but i have something on my chest that i would like to relieve.
my name is X and i have problems with life. my problems dont seem to be socializing but my way of thinking.

i lack the ability to predict people and i dont know how to respond to people. i imagine a sort of book (of social rules) that i have to follow however i find that as i get older this book feels more and more incomplete.

i always felt like that people have a hatred that they hide from for some reason. im not always sure when people compliment or insult me sarcastically so i deep down dont believe anyone.

i dont trust my family no longer because i have stolen from. i think that my family saw the weakness in me and preyed upon it.

i feel like i am getting at the end of my tether with people and i enjoy people company but i like the safety of solitude however family do try stop me from being alone because they think i am purposefully avoiding them but in reality i enjoy a good book and a warm bed more than constantly having to be alert to analyze how people are going to act and how i should react(too much computation).

i dont know whether or not i have ASD however some people have told me that they suspect that i have it such like M who used to work at the Youth hostel i stayed at for about 4 months she tried to push me to get a diagnoses but i didnt want to judged by people.

in reality i have this deep negative view about people in general. i sometimes think that extinction of cultures or perhaps the entire human race would be better for the world.

if i playfully joke with people i am childish however if i keep quiet and to myself people view me as a potential serial killer.

i hate women more than men because women can be the most loudmouth degrading people i come across
i dont like men either because there is almost always a competition between me and the person. however if they realise that i dont participate they become violent and try to bully me in showing some kind of violence.

i used to think as a child that i am different to people and they have been educated on how to behave.
i also believe as a teenager that i am undesirable or i was too eager or anxious.

i tried to make excuses for people but most people suck.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2014, 5:32 pm

hiya Azstar :star: welcome to the club :alien: the problems you describe have their roots in Theory Of Mind, IOW having an intuitive understanding of how people think in general, as a process. I am fairly weak in that respect which is why I had to segregate myself from people, to avoid all the difficulties that I used to get every day. at least as a hermit I have a degree of peace heretofore inconceivable by me. but your mileage may vary.

Lumi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2014, 1:19 am

hi