BBC Doc Cameron Thompson(UK) he has ASD(Maths genius)

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

slave
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2014, 9:46 pm

nice little doc. about the challenges facing this young Aspie genius

Enjoy. :D :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dnxUq9fMv8

Since the birth of civilization, small sets of dominant individuals have controlled the numerical majority. Even a cursory reading of world history will substantiate this claim. Kings, Pharaohs, Emperors, Sultans, Czars, and Dictators have imposed their will upon their subjects. This pattern has not changed over the millennia and it remains so, today. Our Masters rule over every nation and no one can defy them. They will attain Absolute Power as we reach the Singularity. All those who oppose their will, will be destroyed. Given the obvious futility, I will not resist. 2+2=5.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2014, 12:52 am

My brother was like this , he got his M.S. in electrical engineering at age 21. However, while he was very successful at his University, he could not handle working in a job setting, so he quit that job, became a solo photographer, and abandoned engineering.

I imagine many smart ASD people end up in underemployment, because they can't it make in the work environment.

rebbieh
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2014, 1:12 am

Thanks for sharing, slave!

slave
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2014, 1:18 am

rebbieh wrote:

your very welcome :D :D

I thought BBC demonstrated his struggles very effectively. He is very fortunate to have supportive and attuned parents.

Since the birth of civilization, small sets of dominant individuals have controlled the numerical majority. Even a cursory reading of world history will substantiate this claim. Kings, Pharaohs, Emperors, Sultans, Czars, and Dictators have imposed their will upon their subjects. This pattern has not changed over the millennia and it remains so, today. Our Masters rule over every nation and no one can defy them. They will attain Absolute Power as we reach the Singularity. All those who oppose their will, will be destroyed. Given the obvious futility, I will not resist. 2+2=5.

rebbieh
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2014, 10:38 am

slave wrote:
rebbieh wrote:

your very welcome :D :D

I thought BBC demonstrated his struggles very effectively. He is very fortunate to have supportive and attuned parents.

I agree and I can relate to him in some ways (though I'm certainly not a genius).