Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

badgerface
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Dec 2014, 6:39 am

OK, so as a sensory thing, I'm aware that some of us would have a particular like for the feel and texture of certain materials and objects (as well as a particular dislike as well, of course) . . . I wondered if this was (part of) the reason I can't keep my hands off my other half's posterior(!) :oops:

Seriously. I am obsessed. Not just her's, I admire the female derrière to the extent that I wonder if it's linked to my ASD, or is it just because I'm a Perv?!

Norny
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2014, 6:47 am

Why not both?

I don't think you're a perv for wanting to grab the behind of a sex you're attracted to. :wink:

I'm male, and I'm gay, and I want to ravish and indulge in many aspects of a man. In my case I am not autistic. :wink: :wink:

badgerface
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Dec 2014, 7:01 am

I do kinda think it's both . . . it's my "thing". We all have a particular thing, regardless of being on the spectrum or not, and regardless of sexual preference. Some people like legs, others chests, hips, feet (weirdos) etc etc . . . hell, there's people out there who get off on looking at and touching quite literally any body part.

It's a sexual thing, obviously. It's always a stroke, squeeze or full-on dry humping at any given opportunity (which is done in a jokey tongue-in-cheek way most of the time) . . . maybe "tongue-in-cheek" is not the best of phrases, given the context :wink:

To say it's my favourite part of the body sexually speaking feels like an understatement. Saying it's an understatement also feels like an understatement! :lol: