Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Shelldor2015
Raven
Raven

Location: In a Bob Ross painting looking at pretty little clouds and talking to happy little trees.

05 May 2015, 4:54 pm

I finally moved out on my own. I'm renting a room about 20 minutes from my Dad's house in a city. Had a few problems at first, but things are getting more normalized. It's a rather quiet place with good people. The landlord likes to maintain a quiet atmosphere, which is great for someone like me with sensory issues, especially loud noises. We have cooking facilities available to us, which is no problem for me. We also share a bathroom with his available for use in an emergency. The rent is HIGH, but the benefits are worth the money. Free Satellite TV and WiFi. Who could ask for more. Utilities are also included. The landlord likes also to make this place like home, but with your own private room with locking door. There are some drawbacks, but I think he positives will outweigh the negatives in the end.

AQ 46

"If there is a 50-50 chance something will go wrong, 9 times out of 10 it will" Paul Harvey

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2015, 5:54 pm

Congratulations!

I LOVE what your wrote for your "location." :lol:

Years ago, when I was experiencing considerable job-related (teaching) stress, I noticed that Bob Ross was regularly broadcast in the early evening hours. I found that watching his show and listening to his voice provided an extremely therapeutic, guided-meditation sort of experience that I'm sure provided multiple, measurable benefits! .....aaahhh.....Baaahhhhb.....Raaahhhsss...... 8)