Supported living place does not like...

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

mmcool2
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Jun 2015, 5:35 pm

They did not like it when i was talking about how i like to doge cars for fun.

And they hate that i admit to cutting wating time at crossings by waiting for a gap just large enough and not waiting for a large one.

At least they they do not know that i end up in my own world alot and will lose constration of the roads.

MollyTroubletail
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 5:49 pm

Imagine that you get too close to a car, the driver slams on his brakes to avoid hitting you, the car behind him slides and hits him, which causes the driver to slam their head and they end up in the hospital with a traumatic brain injury, while you continue on your way unaware of the destruction behind you.

mmcool2

04 Jun 2015, 5:50 pm

MollyTroubletail wrote:
Imagine that you get too close to a car, the driver slams on his brakes to avoid hitting you, the car behind him slides and hits him, which causes the driver to slam their head and they end up in the hospital with a traumatic brain injury, while you continue on your way unaware of the destruction behind you.

I did come within 1 foot of getting hit today :(

boredome
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 6:39 pm

yeah, I do stuff like this when I'm bored too.

A couple times I rolled under a train while it was moving, and out the other side. (it was only going a few miles an hour)

And I think that this is dangerous, but then I see people who do things like, for example, this.

Yeah, nah.

Aniihya
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 6:59 pm

I don't think you are trying to get it. What you are doing has its consequences and what you are doing endangers other people. You can still go ahead and do it if you don't care about other people, but keep in mind that it may bring others against you.

bordome: What the guy is doing in the pic doesn't directly threaten others though. If it is about self-risk, I'd have no problem with it.

Grahzmann
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Jun 2015, 7:19 pm

MollyTroubletail wrote:

That or he just flat-out gets hit.

mmcool2

05 Jun 2015, 10:07 am

Today i was in deep though and noticed helf way though crossing a road i was crossing it lol.

And i noticed a car was stopped and the driver looked shocked.