Disgusting attack on man with Autism in Ireland

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

sharkattack
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 3:14 pm

Attack on young man with austim

Quote:
He then launches a full force kick to the victim’s face while he is on his knees pleading not to be hit any more.

As the shocked victim leans against a wall covering his face, a female member of the gang begins to search his pockets, and ultimately his mobile phone is stolen. It has not been recovered.

It can also be clearly seen that four members of the public walk by without offering any help to the vulnerable victim.

Follow the link for the full story but he was helping somebody in a wheelchair off the train and he was attacked by 3 evils pieces of crap.

There is a video in the link also very upsetting.

Jamieohs
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Apr 2016, 3:36 pm

Disgusting, no doubt whoever did it will just get let off with a slap on the wrist, its about time we had some real justice, something along the lines of removing their hands and feet with a chainsaw so they cant do it to anyone else.

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 5:17 pm

Terrible.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 5:42 pm

When American LGBT citizens had experienced enough of the same kind of violence in 2000, many of us created (in my case) or joined various LGBT Second Amendment groups which advocated for the lawful and responsible ownership and use of firearms for self defense.

News reporters focused immediately on the groups in large and small cities ... thereby issuing a somewhat unintentional warning to would-be violent criminals. In fact, anti-LGBT crime drops everytime an LGBT individual defends himself or herself against violent crime. Even the dumbest criminal eventually learns through word-of-mouth to leave alone those potential victims who might be lawfully armed. This fact gives a kind of carte blanche to other LGBT people who are similarly situated but remain unarmed for whatever reason.

In other words, not every LGBT individual needs to be armed to enjoy the benefit of being considered armed. And, FBI statistics show that the mere display of a defensive weapon is enough to cause the perpetrator to: 1) piss himself or herself, and 2) run away extremely fast. About 99 percent of all defensive gun uses enjoy this silver lining without a shot being fired.

Sooo, would it be a bridge too far to hope that a few autistic people might adopt much of the same strategies in their effort to end criminal violence? I understand that Ireland is probably not likely to consider this potential solution to its violent crimes, but why not pre-empt such violence in communities where it is a solution?

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 5:45 pm

That's sad. The father mentioned that he was already nervous about taking the train, so that he had to go with him. After this he may be too scared to even go at all.

I'm not sure that the attackers even knew that this man had autism. He was alone, and so was an easy target unfortunately. It seems as though they only wanted to rob someone and then beat him up for good measure.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 6:01 pm

Certain parts of Bray can be quite rough, I hope these three are punished appropriately, but based on recent court proceedings I doubt that will happen.

The Nurse manager (Aras Attracta) who assaulted Ivy McGinty received a fine and a four month sentence in February, he pleaded not guilty because sitting on her was just a bit of fun, the rest of the staff including the ones that dragged her across the floor by her hood, assaulted her, refused to bring her to the toilet, punished her with sensory triggers, received fines and 240-120 hours community service. If this is how state employees are reprimanded...

VisInsita
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Apr 2016, 12:05 pm

Some people... go really low...

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2016, 12:08 pm

Some people can be such evil scum. :evil: