Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Berabara
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Dec 2016, 8:27 am

because my feels like im so stupid i have no interest with anything or something like that you think im a troll with a HIGHER IQ 140+

Diagnosis Asperger's Syndrome back in 2005
also have Anxiety Disorder, OCD

Severe to Profound on my left ear and have cochlear implant on Right ear i'm Deaf

saffron
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Dec 2016, 8:31 am

I'm confused. Is this a troll? Do you mean you have a 140+ IQ?

If not, I'm dumb too. Would be great if every autistic person was a savant, but some of us are just useless pieces of s***

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2016, 9:50 am

I would have called myself "book smart, life dumb" up until about three years ago. I still have a long way to go, but through hard work, I'm catching up.

Berabara
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Dec 2016, 11:02 am

saffron wrote:
I'm confused. Is this a troll? Do you mean you have a 140+ IQ?

If not, I'm dumb too. Would be great if every autistic person was a savant, but some of us are just useless pieces of s***

smart people thinks im a troll and i end up not talking to them

Diagnosis Asperger's Syndrome back in 2005
also have Anxiety Disorder, OCD

Severe to Profound on my left ear and have cochlear implant on Right ear i'm Deaf

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2016, 5:30 pm

IstominFan wrote:
"book smart, life dumb"
My grandma thinks that.

The_Dark_Citadel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Dec 2016, 10:51 pm

I'm not smart at all but I guess not everyone is. That's life.

AbuB
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Dec 2016, 3:23 pm

In my opinion, intelligence is abstract to the point that it is impossible to "measure". You can be born with it, subconsciously develop it, consciously improve on it and lose it! It applies to so many different aspects of life that I honestly dont think its possible to categorize all the varieties of intelligence that exist and what it applies to. Perhaps you can compare and contrast different degrees of "intelligence" between individuals/"groups" of society but I personally feel that you can only take the measuring of intelligence with a grain of salt as us HUMANS are the ones creating the ideas and concepts of intelligence which directly means they can be "WRONG". My opinion is dont worry about how "smart" you are. If you feel the need to improve yourself relative to others in a specific field, engage in self study... If its something you enjoy you may be surprised how well you will "compare" to others in that topic with diligence. Just dont beat yourself up over the human devised measurement of "intelligence"... we all do it, I have done it way too much in my life and I still cant help doing it... But i have realized that putting myself down over "intelligence" isnt a very INTELLIGENT thing to do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: