We're not autistic, we're really aliens, sort of

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 2:06 am

LOCAL EXPERT: Are aliens changing our DNA?

Quote:
Ms Rodwell says the New Human: Awakening to Our Cosmic Heritage explores the diversity of experiences with "non-human intelligences".

"This book is about families and children who have had encounters with non human intelligences," she said.

"It also shares the understanding that it is through this interaction our children are changing."

She said these changes could lead to children being "misdiagnosed" with conditions such as ADHD, Asperger's and autism.

This site is named "Wrong Planet" because most autistics feel like aliens so this claim must be true. Life is unfair. Mulder and Scully should have been the ones to discover this truth that was out there.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 2:37 am

I like the first comment:

Quote:
One or two many bottles of Bundy rum me thinks but I can truly say we are not alone all this stuff is coming true and very quickly these days !
But I must say in all honesty that a fee to many drinks makes you see things that are just not there!

Let us not forget that Bundy also has an ice epidemic.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 2:48 am

Actually, administration sources have confirmed that it's Russian hackers that are changing our DNA.

There Are Four Lights!

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 2:54 am

what makes them think it's the ASD and ADHD folks that are aliens?

hm?

Raleigh wrote:
ice epidemic.

curious combination of words.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 2:56 am

Really, if aliens wanted to find intelligent life, why would they visit Bundaberg?

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 5:18 am

I would facepalm, but this isn't worth wasting the energy to do even that.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 5:38 am

I am not an alien.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 5:57 am

I like the fact that she didn't bother to flip over her mirror selfie so that the book cover wasn't backwards.

Fraser_1990
Toucan
Toucan

08 Jan 2017, 6:09 am

We're all aliens to some other civilization out there in the universe.

RandomFox
Toucan
Toucan

08 Jan 2017, 6:26 am

I thought I was an alien when I was 7 - I was obsessed with stars, constellations and planetary systems and I was pretty much sure that aliens left me on Earth and I wanted to figure out which planet I'm from and ask my parents why they left me. My own parents neglected me, so that's the source of my thinking.

But no, definitely not aliens :D this is absurd. However cool it sounds.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 7:46 am

She has a bad logic circuit. :lol: We are aliens as in how someone from another country would be alien to this society, but are native to this planet. This has never been up for discussion nor is that even true. Why would aliens travel LIGHT YEARS. Just to play with humans like a scientist would do with a lab rat. Why waste the resources? It's that they wouldn't even if they had science fiction technology if they are social creatures, like humans they'd come and say Hi and try to be friends. That or destroy us. Not Causally manipulate the dna of children. Especially something that wouldn't be advantageous. The person who wrote that article is a wackadoodle.. The lights in the sky aren't ufos they are either native to the planet or illusions. Despite this being te wrong planet they didn't mean it literally we didn't come from Keplar 186f. It is symbolic it doesn't mean we were abducted and our dna manipulated.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 10:47 am

I came from an Earth-like planet that was already 100 years into the future on everything that society makes up. There were no gender stereotypes or roles. Autistic people were completely accepted and included in every aspect of society and there was no such thing as Autism Speaks on my planet.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 10:53 am

I am actually an alien anthropologist here to study humans. They sure are crazy!

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 11:22 am

EzraS wrote:
I like the fact that she didn't bother to flip over her mirror selfie so that the book cover wasn't backwards.

ha ha , I noticed that but thought it was deliberate - read it backwards ( the title ) then moved on :roll:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 9:41 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I came from an Earth-like planet that was already 100 years into the future on everything that society makes up. There were no gender stereotypes or roles. Autistic people were completely accepted and included in every aspect of society and there was no such thing as Autism Speaks on my planet.

Haha, me too!

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 11:29 pm

EclecticWarrior wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

Haha, me too!

Then all I can say is why the hell did you both come here? Were you both lied to :lol:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard