Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 


User avatar

Joined: 18 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,323
Location: California,USA

11 Aug 2017, 6:36 pm

I want to know if there a program that can help you. I used to be with Regional Center & I had a social worker, but my RC counselor & social worker didn't really understand about my Asperger & didn't care to learn, I couldn't handle them not caring. I need help in life, I want someone that knows about Aspergers, right now I have more problems with my Asperger than my Cerebral Pasly. Is there a program that you can trust & know about Aspergers? I need help badly.

You are my shining star that shine so bright that guide me to the light, so keep on rockin', cuz That's Rock and Roll


User avatar

Joined: 6 Apr 2017
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 803
Location: Houston, Texas

12 Aug 2017, 12:48 pm

Sadly I don't think there are many places to help with aspergers. I have searched online(trust, I have really been searching)and I couldn't find anything. Most of the time it's usually about something specific(anxiety, bipolar, cerebral palsy) since aspergers is such a broad range of conditions it would be hard to find a person that covers a vast amount of areas.

Is there a particular problem or is it multiple problems you're having? Cerebral Palsy can be annoying especially when you get that random twitch( I have it and it usually happens with my arms.)