Can somone explaine what this means for me please?

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

JRCriton
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 May 2017, 11:53 pm

I just took a test a friend linked me to that she took before being clinically diagnosed as being on the spectrum and I was wondering what these results mean? Thank you in advance for taking the time to help me understand.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 7:32 pm

The results on this test tell you how much like a typical nt or how much like a typical Autistic or Aspergian person you are in each of the categories. The further the dot goes towards the outside of the circle in each category the more you are like either a typical Aspie/Autie of NT in each category. The categories are labelled. So they determine how nt or aspie you are by how many you categories you really stand out in and how much you stand out in each category either way. If you stand out in enough Autistic categories, they recommend that you think about betting further assessments.

So for example, in yours, in the communication category, you are more neurodiverse than nt because the dot for communication is further away from the outside of the circle that is nt, it's more toward the inside. But on the neurodiverse side it's more towards the outside of the circle. I may not be explaining it very well but that is my understanding of it.

Wreck It Ralph

JRCriton
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 May 2017, 7:39 pm

skibum wrote:
The results on this test tell you how much like a typical nt or how much like a typical Autistic or Aspergian person you are in each of the categories. The further the dot goes towards the outside of the circle in each category the more you are like either a typical Aspie/Autie of NT in each category. The categories are labelled. So they determine how nt or aspie you are by how many you categories you really stand out in and how much you stand out in each category either way. If you stand out in enough Autistic categories, they recommend that you think about betting further assessments.

So for example, in yours, in the communication category, you are more neurodiverse than nt because the dot for communication is further away from the outside of the circle that is nt, it's more toward the inside. But on the neurodiverse side it's more towards the outside of the circle. I may not be explaining it very well but that is my understanding of it.

Thank you! I think I am starting to understand better. I go in for my clinical testing in July.

Haskell Moore: There is a natural order to this world, and those who try to upend it do not fare well. This movement will never survive; if you join them, you and your entire family will be shunned. At best, you will exist a pariah to be spat at and beaten-at worst, to be lynched or crucified. And for what? For what? No matter what you do it will never amount to anything more than a single drop in a limitless ocean.

Adam Ewing: What is an ocean but a multitude of drops? - (Cloud Atlas)

Some of my sound experimentation's that I created

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 7:41 pm

You are welcome. I think it would be a good idea for you to look into testing from the looks of your quiz. And welcome to WP. :D

Wreck It Ralph

Anon_92
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 May 2017, 12:57 am

All it is (sic) is eye candy for Aspies LOL who do their best to hide all their outward appearance etc...

Anon_92
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 May 2017, 12:59 am

The whole world is a paradise for Aspies LOL... try sitting in a free park with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for 12 hours LOL

JRCriton
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 May 2017, 11:10 am

Anon_92 wrote:
All it is (sic) is eye candy for Aspies LOL who do their best to hide all their outward appearance etc...

42?

Haskell Moore: There is a natural order to this world, and those who try to upend it do not fare well. This movement will never survive; if you join them, you and your entire family will be shunned. At best, you will exist a pariah to be spat at and beaten-at worst, to be lynched or crucified. And for what? For what? No matter what you do it will never amount to anything more than a single drop in a limitless ocean.

Adam Ewing: What is an ocean but a multitude of drops? - (Cloud Atlas)

Some of my sound experimentation's that I created

Anon_92
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 May 2017, 1:53 pm