If you can help me with a school project...

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

AWPerative
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Apr 2010, 5:21 pm

I am doing a senior project at my college on how playing online games could help (or not help) those with autism. If you're interested in being part of this study (completely anonymous, no names will be given or used in my project) just PM me your email and I will send you the questions. I have to get all my data ready by April 30th so time is kind of the essence here. Thanks 8)

Zsazsa
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2010, 6:54 pm

Medical Research has already proven that computer games help patients who have suffered traumatic brain injuries (accidents, stroke, etc) and they use computer games in therapy for these people...does that mean you think Autism is a traumatic brain injury?

bully_on_speed
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2010, 7:00 pm

im in. this gives me an excuse to play bad company 2 more

Apera
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2010, 9:21 pm

I'll try it, but I really only play a browser MMORPG with a 7x7 navigation grid. Has a chat room though. Well, several.

But they do not have me

AWPerative
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Apr 2010, 3:30 pm

People who have PMed me about this, I've been pretty busy the past few days and I'll send you all the questions tonight. Thanks

pumibel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2010, 4:06 pm

I play puzzle games, crosswords, sodoku, majong, and hidden object games. Does this count? If so, I will play games for your project!

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2010, 4:22 pm

im one of "hardcore" gamers around here after i have done school day i have no problem sitting rest of nigth in computer gaming. i usually play killing-floor,left4dead2 etc anyway, i think it helps me being more social but i also use it for relaxing after long day :P

Electricbassguy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 May 2017, 12:02 pm

AWPerative wrote:
I am doing a senior project at my college on how playing online games could help (or not help) those with autism. If you're interested in being part of this study (completely anonymous, no names will be given or used in my project) just PM me your email and I will send you the questions. I have to get all my data ready by April 30th so time is kind of the essence here. Thanks 8)

He is a fat loser who lies about people who are better than him.
https://kiwifarms.is/threads/mr-burgers ... 83/page-36

Fatass.