Page 3 of 8 [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 9:33 am

oddnumberedcat wrote:
Hm, I got an 82, mostly driven by the social relatedness. Not terribly surprising; when I was diagnosed at 13, I got a weird label of "mild atypical Asperger's with nonverbal learning disability traits" (aka your social skills and executive functioning skills are trash, but you don't fit into a label nicely and your parents are fighting with the school district on special ed services). I had obsessive interests and was weird about fabrics and foods until high school, but other than that, sensory issues have never been a big deal for me; it's always been about the social piece for me. I've gotten past the point of missing dripping sarcasm, although subtle nuances still escape me. Not in a disabling way--I'm "quirky" now--although for a long time it was very disabling.

Truly, looking back, the NLD was the more accurate diagnosis of the two, as it primarily impacts visuospatial skills, social skills, and nonverbal skills, none of which I exactly excel at (visuospatial is just flat-out lol). The disorder isn't as much about stereotyped interests or sensory integration, although many people with NLD do have that.

Thanks for taking the test! :D I hope it helped somewhat.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 9:40 am

Ah, I did this quiz in my thread about online therapy, so I guess I could just paste those results here:

As for the RAADS-R test, I scored:

Above test threshold, may be worth getting assessed.

Total score: 137.0 (yellow)
Language: 9.0 (yellow)
Social relatedness: 52.0 (yellow)
Sensory/motor:43.0 (yellow)
Circumscribed interests:33.0 (yellow)

Scores with a yellow background are above the test threshold values. If your total score is above the threshold it may be worth getting professionally assessed.

There you go. :)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 9:51 am

Lost_dragon wrote:
Ah, I did this quiz in my thread about online therapy, so I guess I could just paste those results here:

Scores with a yellow background are above the test threshold values. If your total score is above the threshold it may be worth getting professionally assessed.

Thanks for taking the test Lost_dragon! :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 10:19 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:

Thanks for taking the test Lost_dragon! :D

It's kind of a shame there wasn't much info on what the threshold scores are. At least, I didn't spot any. Ah well. Would've been interesting to know.

Seff
Raven
Raven

02 Aug 2017, 10:25 am

Total score - 204
Language - 17
Social Relatedness - 95
Sensory/motor - 52
Circumscribed interests - 40

I have done this test several times, and for the total score I have had 207 twice and a 205...

Your neurodiverse score: 177 of 200
Your neurotypical score: 34 of 200

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 10:43 am

Seff wrote:
Total score - 204
Language - 17
Social Relatedness - 95
Sensory/motor - 52
Circumscribed interests - 40

I have done this test several times, and for the total score I have had 207 twice and a 205...

Wow! Thanks for taking the test- that's a pretty high score :D .

sunshinescj
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Aug 2017, 9:57 pm

Total: 151
Language:8
Social relatedness:62
Sensory/motor:47
Circumscribed interests:34

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 9:59 pm

sunshinescj wrote:
Total: 151
Language:8
Social relatedness:62
Sensory/motor:47
Circumscribed interests:34

Thank you so much for taking the test! Do you find that score to be accurate for you? :D

Goth Fairy
Toucan
Toucan

03 Aug 2017, 2:43 am

Total: 115
Language: 16
Social: 57
Sensory: 26
Interests: 16

I get a lower score than everyone else so far, but that is not a surprise. I tend to be a sensory seeker rather sensory sensitive, and according to the woman who assessed me, my interests and experiences have helped me develop good coping strategies.
I think part of the reason I score low is because I'm not worried so much what other people think of me, so I do not make the effort to be "normal". I have studied drama and Sign Language which help me a certain amount. There is still so much that is a mystery to me though I have come to be comfortable with that uncertainty.
I like the now/when I was young answers because there are a lot a things that hindered me more as a child, but now I have found ways to deal with it.

seansomewhere
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Aug 2017, 3:02 am

My total score is 162.0 8O

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 7:57 am

seansomewhere wrote:

Nice :D . Is that pretty accurate?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 8:00 am

Goth Fairy wrote:
Total: 115
Language: 16
Social: 57
Sensory: 26
Interests: 16

I get a lower score than everyone else so far, but that is not a surprise. I tend to be a sensory seeker rather sensory sensitive, and according to the woman who assessed me, my interests and experiences have helped me develop good coping strategies.
I think part of the reason I score low is because I'm not worried so much what other people think of me, so I do not make the effort to be "normal". I have studied drama and Sign Language which help me a certain amount. There is still so much that is a mystery to me though I have come to be comfortable with that uncertainty.
I like the now/when I was young answers because there are a lot a things that hindered me more as a child, but now I have found ways to deal with it.

Yeah, coping mechanisms have definitely made me answer " true only when I was young" as well. To be honest, your score isn't that low- it's still above the threshold :D .

iCANTthinkOFaNAME
Raven
Raven

03 Aug 2017, 5:46 pm

My overall score is 200. Not yet diagnosed, waiting upon possible ADOS test.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 5:48 pm

iCANTthinkOFaNAME wrote:
My overall score is 200. Not yet diagnosed, waiting upon possible ADOS test.

Nice :D . I hope you are able to obtain the diagnosis (if that's what you want, of course :D ).

seansomewhere
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Aug 2017, 7:15 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
seansomewhere wrote:

Nice :D . Is that pretty accurate?

I'd say so. 8)

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 8:40 am

Test taken on 4 July 2017

Total score: 132.0
Language: 12.0.
Social relatedness: 55.0
Sensory/motor: 43.0
Circumscribed interests: 22.0

It's lower than the self-diagnosed/suspected average. I'm formally diagnosed. :lol: I would've scored higher in my teen years, which is a much shorter timeframe within my current lifetime. I have no real issues except during said short timeframe of ages 12-16. It's the timeframe that I ever had a comorbity of anxiety and depression.
At 0-11, it's just the phase and phrase of 'ignorance is bliss' -- but the issues are still there. At 17-22, I just 'know' what to do with said issues. :twisted:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.