Page 6 of 8 [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 9:44 pm

Lost_dragon wrote:
It's interesting to see how much people's scores vary. I got two of my friends to take this quiz, and one scored 94 and the other scored 30.

#neurotypical :D

I agree it is quite fun and interesting to see how scores compare!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 6:31 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:
It's interesting to see how much people's scores vary. I got two of my friends to take this quiz, and one scored 94 and the other scored 30.

Yeah, that makes sense - considering you made a whole thread for people to do just that. :D

Am I correct in thinking that the threshold is something like 64? Does anyone know what the total threshold score is? :?:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 8:14 am

Lost_dragon wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:

Yeah, that makes sense - considering you made a whole thread for people to do just that. :D

Am I correct in thinking that the threshold is something like 64? Does anyone know what the total threshold score is? :?:

I believe it is 65? I looked at the data table and it said the threshold was 65.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 8:26 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:

I believe it is 65? I looked at the data table and it said the threshold was 65.

Ah right, I wasn't far off then.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 11:33 am

[color=#00b2ff]
Here is my scores, I'll link at the bottom of the post..
----
Scores

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 2:44 pm

Pieplup wrote:
[color=#00b2ff]
Here is my scores, I'll link at the bottom of the post..
----
Scores

Nice :D . Is that pretty accurate? It's a pretty high score!

paintmepink
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Aug 2017, 2:56 pm

I'm screwed.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 2:58 pm

paintmepink wrote:

I'm screwed.

Why are you screwed?

paintmepink
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Aug 2017, 3:04 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
paintmepink wrote:

I'm screwed.

Why are you screwed?

That's a pretty high score is it not? I mean, I can't figure out what to say 90% of the time and when I was on a raft trip in Jasper, people on the boat were asking my family if I was high, if I was ok. I'm apparently so weird that I can't even put on a straight face or normal appearance. I wasn't high and I was just fine.

What I mean is like, is this what Aspergers is?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 3:13 pm

paintmepink wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
paintmepink wrote:

I'm screwed.

Why are you screwed?

That's a pretty high score is it not? I mean, I can't figure out what to say 90% of the time and when I was on a raft trip in Jasper, people on the boat were asking my family if I was high, if I was ok. I'm apparently so weird that I can't even put on a straight face or normal appearance. I wasn't high and I was just fine.

What I mean is like, is this what Aspergers is?

That is a score above the clinical threshold. Having autism doesn't mean that you are wrong or screwed, though. It's a disability, so it can make "normal" things extremely difficult, but that doesn't mean you are a bad person for having it :D .

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 3:19 pm

What matters is what you can do despite (or because) of your autism.

You are not "doomed." It's a fact that many people with autism succeed despite it, or because of it,

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Aug 2017, 7:49 am

Total-193.0
Language-18.0
Social Relatedness-91.0
Sensory/motor-48.0
Circumscribed Interests-36.0

Personally I believe this test is inaccurate because it assumes you remember how you behave when you where younger and it doesn't compensate for the fact that thing are sometimes true not true and never true. It should have a somewhat or sometimes answer because if someone is very literal then they will be confused as to put true or never true.

Feel free to message me if you want

Please understand that everything I write should be read with a grain of salt because I frequently adjust my views based on new information (just read a description of INTP that should explain better than I)

sun.flower
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Aug 2017, 2:12 pm

13/76/47/28.
"scores with a yellow background are above threshold" (all were)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 4:54 pm

sun.flower wrote:
13/76/47/28.
"scores with a yellow background are above threshold" (all were)

Nice :D ! Thank you for taking the test. Does that score seem accurate for you?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 4:57 pm

ScarletIbis wrote:
Total-193.0
Language-18.0
Social Relatedness-91.0
Sensory/motor-48.0
Circumscribed Interests-36.0

Personally I believe this test is inaccurate because it assumes you remember how you behave when you where younger and it doesn't compensate for the fact that thing are sometimes true not true and never true. It should have a somewhat or sometimes answer because if someone is very literal then they will be confused as to put true or never true.

I get what you mean. I don't believe it is completely inaccurate, but I think that they should have a "sometimes" or "slightly" answer as well. Sometimes I try and take the test as if it were in that format, but I'm not sure if it works. Thank you for taking the test, though :D !

I'd also like to ask about your music LOL.

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Aug 2017, 7:27 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
I'd also like to ask about your music LOL.

:lol: The reason that is my signature is because music is one of my 'special interests' and if I were to really answer you, be aware that the novel I would probably come up with would probably overload the website! JK LoL but if you want the whole cheese let me know. Here is my short answer though, if you want it look at my 'collection' on Spotify then my username is felinepearls. You don't have to listen to but you could easily see how much time I spend on it.

Feel free to message me if you want

Please understand that everything I write should be read with a grain of salt because I frequently adjust my views based on new information (just read a description of INTP that should explain better than I)