Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

KanyeWestFan
Toucan
Toucan

22 Oct 2017, 6:22 pm

Since we live difficult lives, I created this post for people who need to express a worry, a bad day and etc. Don't be shy, Take this as an chance for a release of emotion

(I will start) There is this bank teller at my bank and I want her to like me but I can't 100% communicate with her properly. So, that really bothers me because she is nice and sweet which makes me wish I was a NT even more.

Exuvian
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 8:52 pm

Ok,
I hate that somewhere between the passage of time and increase in depression, I've lost all my passion (or "special interest(s)" as some might call it).

Broken Sun Beam
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Oct 2017, 10:10 pm

KanyeWestFan wrote:
Since we live difficult lives, I created this post for people who need to express a worry, a bad day and etc. Don't be shy, Take this as an chance for a release of emotion

(I will start) There is this bank teller at my bank and I want her to like me but I can't 100% communicate with her properly. So, that really bothers me because she is nice and sweet which makes me wish I was a NT even more.

I have anxiety for hours after an interaction even if it's not important because I always feel like there was a better way to have that conversation...

For example I take tech support calls for Apple. I had a customer who locked themselves out of their Apple ID. They forgot both their iCloud and their password. I had to tell them to provide Proof of purchase since we have zero information and the customer asks me why Apple does this. I take him too literally. All he wanted to hear was "Because you didn't provide enough information." but I go into detail like people steal things from each other's iCloud and post them on the internet and it ruins their reputations and stuff." They hang up. I call back. The wife picks up and basically calls me a stupid b***h and say he figured it out and doesn't need me anymore. I could tell she was lying but I thought about it for hours after that and it kept bothering me despite my best efforts to distract myself. Sometimes things like this bother me so much I start hitting myself and calling myself stupid and my husband has to stop me. :cry: :oops:

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 11:22 pm

I received too much love, that I cannot take anymore.
What's worse that I still don't know how to return love back in a way that both parties would understand without the guilt of not knowing if I did it right and do appreciate myself for it.

So to receive love and not knowing if how I give back is what makes a 'right' did nothing but let me be torn by guilt -- of giving and of receiving. :x
The best way I could accomplish this, is to be stronger. Yet at the same time, untouchable. To lighten their loads as much as possible by not making anyone worry, and not to rely on me at the same time.

But guilt is there, all the same. Of not giving enough, and of refusing to receive that it'll give them the idea that I don't love them back.

I have no 'problems' myself, really. But that's the whole point somehow -- to be involved for better or for worse means guilt.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.