Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Photon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jun 2007, 8:42 am

NT's live in a society were NT's use body language as a way of communication. I've noticed in shops or in retail stores that NT's seem to afraid or hide their genuinity, as a means of protecting themselves. In fact it isn't just confined to the shops, it happens in most places.

It has taken 7 years of studying that I am able to conclude that NT's are not genuine when confronted with questions, it is the same reason why NT's are bad at selling and offering advice through a product or service, you've noticed how NT's seem to act dumb and non genuine through confrontation and basically through everything involving human interaction.

It seems to me as though all NT's are afraid of something or aware thay are being reviewed, it is probably the same reason why you see people walk in a non genuine fashion or communicate on a level that doesn't seem natural.
The location where I work is concentrated full of business parks and factories, the workers who I work with are okay within the office although not within the standards I would expect.
It's not untill we walk outside the office and onto the business park that I notice how they seem to change, their walk, their perception, their conversation and confidence. It happens to all staff who walk over the nice exterior of the reflective walls of the business park.
I don't see the beauty in business parks and frankly most of the workers there aren't at the level of intelligence to notice that you don't even need to be intelligent to work in an office. Intelligence lies over proffesional highly skilled jobs that don't require business skills or common sense.

So to make my point, I've noticed with confusion and laughter how people within the business park act and create a character for themselves in defense of some mind communication between other NT's.
It's this change of character that annoys me, it brings out the imaturity in adults and it looks very unproffesional.
Suddenly you reach adult age and realise that adults aren't adult enough and you have exceeded adult maturity.
Why can't they act natural?
Why do I have to put up with these idiots acting in this way?
Don't they realise that by acting in this way they are perceived more stupid than if they had stuck to acting genuine.

As an aspie do you have act genuine?
Or do you create a character for yourself by acting out using body language?
Stupid queations I know, but I need somthing to doubt my disorder.

Kosmonaut
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2007, 9:07 am

Photon wrote:
Suddenly you reach adult age and realise that adults aren't adult enough and you have exceeded adult maturity.

As an aspie do you have act genuine?
Or do you create a character for yourself by acting out using body language?
Stupid queations I know, but I need somthing to doubt my disorder.

:lol:
how do you act genuine ?
surely if you are acting you are not genuine.
I create many characters for myself, there is no real me.
Yes they are stupid queations, you said it girl.
Bak. Derk-derk-Allah. Derka derka, Mohammed Jihad. Haka sherpa-sherpa. Abaka-la.

giaam
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Jun 2007, 9:43 am

Interesting, never realy considered that before. I make an effoert to adopt a 'persona' at work due to the nature of my job, (Prison Officer). By doing this I have a level of security, having to work in the NT world. If I did not do this I wonder if I'd ever venture out of my front door. I had to do the same in the Army. Both jobs provide a level of stability due to the structure and routine they demand, so they appeal to me. Despite the 'concesions' I have to make to work this way, I still get called wierd/eccentric 8)