Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

crazy cats lady
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Mar 2018, 3:12 am

Do you know of any form of technology that is beneficial for people on the spectrum?

The internet is great because it helps communicate in forums like these and gathers information without having to ask people, and the best thing is that you can use the internet from your own house, alone, not have to go to a crowded, noisy place. What other technologies are good for high-functioning autistic people?

The ultimate blog for cats lovers about the huge colonies of feral cats roaming the streets of Tel-Aviv. Feral cats videos, feline humor that'll make you laugh your whiskers off, and cats psychology like what cats dream about. Meet Amiga and Chocolate-Paws in my blog.

Nira
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Mar 2018, 4:37 am

For me is important GPS on my phone, application with time tables and google calendar.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2018, 5:49 am

On my phone I have this app called GP4ME and on it I can book an appointment to see my doctor. Very easy and convenient because it can be used at any time and I don't have to ring the practice which gets me flustered when the receptionist suggests appointment times.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2018, 6:15 am

I think the Internet is great for aspies. We get to express ourselves and work things out for ourselves on forums such as this one.