Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

pablato
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Jul 2018, 2:57 pm

Hi there,

I dont know whether im into aspersgers or not. I am very absent-minded, i dont walk properly, i dont know how to swim correctly, Im very insecure, i failed my driving license like 6 times, i do normally forget about stuff. Im considered as a weird person. I have friends and a relationship, I do socialize but I like to spend time alone also (what i mean is that i really really NEED time for myself). Although sometimes if I stay too many time alone, I feel like if im missing something, but in the end when im with people its not like so great. I used to drink and stuff in order to enjoy at parties and being more talkative. I am not very talkative, but silences makes me feel uncomfortable. Sometimes small chat its ok, but i do not like to open myself to other people. I lack of coordination.
I have a degree and a MA, I had many jobs, frieds, etc. Its like if Im accepted and "normal", but not really. I do emphasize with people but its not like Im dying for keeping in touch. I normally choose black and blue colors, but Im doing my best for changing. Im very disorganised, it takes me a lot of time to focus in my studies and normally it takes me quite a lot for fullfilling any task. Its as if i needed infinite time to get high marks.
Normally i feel embarrased to face other people and ashamed for asking my money back, ask favours, etc. I dont like people to look into my bedroom and thinks, im too closed.
I should be studyng but this issue takes me a lot of time. I dont know to give priorities, If my home would start in flames, It would take me a lot of time to choose which things should I rescue (if obviously i had the time), i have difficulty in making any kind of decision even those ones like choosing a dish from the menu, or a magazine, or clothes. I really try to fit in but i cant.
I really care what others think so sometimes I suffer from anxiety. Boredom is my enemie. Im terrible at maths, i lack of espacial notions (I get lost so often, its terrible). Being punctual to any event makes me anxious, because i cant get late to any place.

do you people have experienced this kind of stuff?

have a nice week!

pablato
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Jul 2018, 3:59 pm

Plus, I forgot that Im really bad in explaining myself, Id rather talk about a fixed topic than giving explanations about my actions. Im not really flexible, lets say i cant moderate nothing. Its like if i drink im a heavy drinker, if i smoke i smoke a lot...it took me ages to realize i could like different styles of arts (like romanic, gothic) at the same time instead of choosing just one, or following different philosophys at the same time,etc. If i fail one activity in a subject, im likely to depress and thinking of fail the rest of them because its not gonna be perfect
you folks feel like that sometimes?

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2018, 9:36 pm

Just curious - what is your native language?

Nira
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jul 2018, 12:13 am

Welcome.

Aavikkorotta
Raven
Raven

09 Jul 2018, 12:57 am

You're clearly an introvert, probably INXx. Needing alone time and not readily interacting at parties is normal for introverts. And physical awkwardness is normal for intuitive types. So introverted intuitive with anxiety. That could still overlap with Asperger's, but I'm not the one to ask about that.

pablato
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Jul 2018, 7:58 am

I dont have a diagnosis yet, but i was just wondering if any of the aspects about myself that i have described, sounds familiar to anyone who has asperger.

have a nice day! :D