Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Anonymous93
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Jul 2018, 2:15 pm

I basically got rid of one of my closest friends and closest cousin in the space of a few days (already explained friend situation on different post). Anyway, I had a big argument on my cousin yesterday. He came round to my house to wake me up, use my house phone to ring his girlfriend, use my next doors neighbours charger to make a phone call (bringing him round in the process when I asked him not too) and he said he'll be back round to smoke a spliff with us (but he never came back lool). Charming right after everything he did. So I had a massive argument on him telling him to not come round the house anymore and called him a user after all the reasons I explained. He only used to come around a lot of the time too if my mom was in, too use her tobacco. He did get spliffs on to his credit, but he'd only smoke them with other reasons involved. Ohhh and a lot of the time, he used to come round about half n hour to an hour before his girl finished work because I'm not far away from where she works.. how convenient is that?

So I couldn't put up with his s**t much longer, had a go at him and blocked him. He barked back because he has a big ego, got a bit personal and seemed abit offended.. but couldn't seem to see how he was a user (how ironic). He has so much more going on than me at the moment.. a kid on the way, a girlfriend, a car, a job etc and respect to him for all of those things of course, but one quality I have got and he hasn't is respect and atleast I'm not a user. But another thing.. I haven't really liked him for awhile low key and if you did take weed out the equation.. I wouldn't of saw at all anyway! But to be honest, I don't think that would of been a bad thing. He used to love it and encourage me when I failed anyway. So the question is.. was it justified?

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2018, 3:09 pm

What do you think?

Well, you've written two paragraphs to detail why you think it WAS justified, so I get that.

But what other friends do you have? Will it cause a rift in the family that you've broken with him?

Are you just breaking up with people because you're depressed or having autistic overstimulation?

Anonymous93
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Jul 2018, 5:40 pm

lol I guess I've answered my own question. I think I possibly did the right thing and did it because I was sick of him using my house. He's been a close cousin to me actually, the only one to keep in touch for years (maybe for the wrong reasons).. so maybe I could of handled the situation better and with more respect. And two others, one works one doesn't. I see other often enough other one, hardly.