Eat because you like it, or for survival.

Page 4 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2018, 6:39 am

I live to eat, primarily stuffing my fat face with junk. Why? Until very recently, food didn’t fight back. Food, like alcoholic beverages, is a crutch and a coping mechanism, especially when bullied by classmates and family.

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2018, 1:25 pm

Survival. If I kept cookies in the house, I'd be fat, so I don't. I also choose a vegan diet, because it allows more others to survive.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2018, 2:14 am

This describes me well. diagnosed with Aspergers 2 years ago I have always had food issues but most of all it is because I don't eat for enjoyment, I just eat to survive and nothing more. No one else seems to understand this but post diagnosis this suddenly made sense.

over the last year I have taken up weightlifting and so need a high level of protein. I am having a protein shake each day and I eat a large packet of chicken for lunch so not there is a purpose for eating, but I don't enjoy it.

I wish no one had to eat. Just seems a waste of time. eating is weird when you think about it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2018, 3:24 am

as long as it doesn't have hot peppers or olives or cukes or pimentos or caraways seeds in it, i'll eat it. junque food is my fave but I strictly limit it for special occasions. mostly it is brown rice and beans for me, leavened with tuna and a bit of marinara and cheese.

justvisitingforaspate
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Sep 2018, 8:57 am

I hate food. I hate everything about it . The idea of it, the prep, the way it feels, tastes, smells etc. I can't stand food and almost died from not eating it.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2018, 10:28 pm

Eating:

A stim

Fidgeting

Habit

Hobby

Obsession

Compulsion