No 57%  57%  [ 4 ]
I would prefer to choose my own 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other (please elaborate) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 7

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2018, 1:11 pm

About two years ago, I had to stop watching one popular science channel because their electronic music loop was too intrusive. Now, it seems that every other speaker I see has some sort of electronic jazz tinkling away. I'm sure it is scientifically proven to keep NTs listening longer, but it drives me away like a bad smell now.
I think I need an anti-Karoke circuit, to leave just the vocals. It would be really nice if my computer had two sound channels getting mixed, one for my own music.
Years ago, when my shoulder was injured, I made a mechanical extension so that my volume control is instantly at hand. I still love it.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2018, 8:01 am

"Sometimes"

when it suits the video's theme and doesn't make it hard to hear what they're actually saying in the video/other sounds in the video. All too often it is hard to hear through the music. Background music needs to be just that.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2018, 10:12 am

I lunge for the mute button every time the electronic music begins during the recap of action during a set on televised tennis matches. It's so annoying!

Also, most videos have the most irritating music. I'd rather listen to loud meowing Siamese cats! At least I'm used to that, having had Siamese for over thirty years.