Building mind-body links for autonomic hacking

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

JoeSomata
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 May 2019, 8:07 am

Hello,

I wrote a book about autonomic hacking because I have an exceptionally strong mind-body connection. This condition is like a type of synesthesia. I consider myself to be a autistic savant on the spectrum of psycho-neuro-immunological connectivity. I seem to have a deeper connection to my body than others, this allows me to feel and influence what my body is doing behind the scenes. They trade off of such a connection is sensory overload which can leak into autonomic circuits that are normally disconnected from your conscious life.

While I seek to provide direct evidence as a case study, my book is a first step that details which connections to your autonomic self exist and can how one can consciously lean them (available for free). I fully believe that others can open these connections to improve their health and wellness. In particular, I believe many on this forum may be like me and can benefit from my reading about my experiences. I hope to connect with them.

I can't post a link to the book as a new user, but to find it, just search for "Building mind-body links for autonomic hacking" by Joe Somata - it's on leanpub.

This work should be of interest to those that know about the methods of Wim Hof (The Iceman), Dr. Norman Doidge, Dr. Carl O. Simonton, Dr. Michael Moskowitz, and Dr. John E. Sarno.

Please don't consider this as an advertisement - my book is available for free and I wrote it to find others like me and connect with researchers.

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2019, 1:49 pm

How long did it take you to write it?

JoeSomata
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 May 2019, 5:36 pm

It took me a few years to write it. It's been slow because I have been writing it in my spare time, outside of my day job. The experiences I write about go back decades.

Like I mention in the book, I find it hard to think but also write about the autonomic system so that's why it took awhile. I guess that that's because it's supposed to be a separate system from our conscious self.

I'm happy to hear any comments or additional comments.