Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Chimchar
Toucan
Toucan

09 Apr 2008, 8:22 am

Do I have permission to rant? I don't like teenagers. Because they are rude, disrespectful and stuck up. The love to belittle others for the sake of popularity. Every teenager has been rude to me. And worse of all, they have their own special interests: MySpace. They are so obsessed with it.

If I have to listen to their social lives, I'm going to scream. If I have to hear them say mean things about me, I'm going to smash my laptop.

I'm about to go crazy.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 9:20 am

:)

I don't care for certain groups of teens either. One reason is that I can't stand teasing and artful insults! The internet has given the rough ones amung the teen age a new low to grab onto. Some of them can be amasing troll artists. I can understand why you feel a little crazy. It's not easy to deal with really.

Last edited by LiendaBalla on 09 Apr 2008, 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zsazsa
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 9:20 am

That's why God made babies so cute, sweet and loveable as infants...because by the time they get to be teenagers, you want to
kill them!

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 9:25 am

Chimcar, I know exactly how you feel.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 9:57 am

Ever since I was 13, I've hated teens. Never did understand all that fitting in and who should be with who and why so and so is hanging out with so and so, and who wants to go to my place for free beer. I guess you could say I've never fit in any group of peers. Except of course for the legal age of drinking. :oops:

Chimchar
Toucan
Toucan

09 Apr 2008, 10:01 am

I know. I can't stand it when two people converse about what happened with their boyfriend. Addiction to myspace. Spreading rumors. If a girl is pregnant, good for her, that doesn't mean you have to announce that to the whole class.

It really sucks having no one to talk to.

Chibi_Neko
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 10:09 am

I hated teens my whole life, even when I was a teen. Losing your verginity at age 13 seems to be the thing to do these days...it's so sad! WHY do you HAVE to lose your virginity? WHY is it so BAD to be a virgin? I don't get it!

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 10:26 am

Right now I am somewhat resentful of them...
the euphoria of their youth that allows so many of them to squander it so wrecklessly.

Someone I am (ahem) very close to has been spending alot of time with them because they are more on-par with his own emotional maturity level...and when they come around they make me sick...
These are particularly wasteoid, druggy teens though....

They depress me really.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 10:43 am

I've hated most teens, since I was thirteen. Certain groups of teens are stuck-up. They only want to listen to the latest music. They have to be like everybody else that they hang out with. They're constantly talking to each other on their cellphones, like Valley Girls. They spend money on expensive clothes, that they will only wear for three months. They have their little iPods and they each have the exact same songs on them. They shun people who are different, especially if those people happen to be their peers. They pick on people with disabilities, and they throw the word, ret*d around, a lot.

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 10:50 am

My friends are all teens and tweens. All the teenagers (as in, all my teenage friends) are very nice actually.

I'm only a tween for a day, so I'm not going to say that I hate teenagers. That would be odd, kinda.

Believe in the fact that no every teenager is rude and un-likeable. You know, there's hope yet! There are such cases and others are the opposite: friendly and likeable.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 10:51 am

When I was a teenager, I joined a band where everyone else was in their early 20's..so I didn't exactly have a "normal" teenage-hood...this by no means implies that I was mature for my age, in fact my 20-something bandmates were flabberghasted by my lack of social skills and child-like behaviour and tactlessness and whatnot...in comparison to how they were when they were my age....go-figure...

It is kind of a blessing...if I had stuck to peers of my own age group, no telling what woulda happened to me.

At school, where I had peers of my own age, most of them were artistic and intelligent teens...(many moreso than myself)

But I sorta ostracised myself from that group when I joined the band.

um...pre-band....early teens...I was bullied a whole lot by the metal head chicks and whatnot...so had no reason to like them..

Found a small group of druggy-clubby-semi-punkrockers who kinda accepted me...and I am glad I did not stick with them.
Waaay too drama-ridden for my taste...

Scarlet_N
Raven
Raven

09 Apr 2008, 11:03 am

I'm in my mid twenties and a group of teenagers never fails to bring me back to my awful high school days.

I've since blossomed, and am tattoed within an inch of my life :) but back then, I was shy and quiet and no one ever even noticed me, except for the girls who loved to belittle me.

Now even though I am, in my opinion, much more interesting and pretty than my vapid and cookie cutter tormentors, a group of high schoolers still brings out the uggo ducky feelings within :(

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 11:08 am

^ Me too. :(

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 11:10 am

I hate having to compete with teenagers :?

i am too old for this!...even if I have the mind of a 14 year old... :(

RRRRRAWWWRRRR!! !! :x

:cry:

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 11:20 am

Yeah, most teenagers suck. But there are a few who treat me with kindness, and I'm thankful to have them as friends.

dawndeleon
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 11:26 am

I am sorry, chimchar. At 18 you are stuck in that lovely purgatory called High school i assume. Its like a season of madness in a person's life, these teenage years. It sucked for me. but i didnt have myspace or youtube back then. it was just good old fashioned obnoxious teenage angst. I never could stand the chatter and symbiotic hysteria that seems to follow teen girls around.
I think you have it worse, my dear. Even my little sister's friends made a pact that they would lose their virginity by the age of 16. .. I should say her 'ex' friends, since she had more sense than any of them. That was almost ten years ago even. I cant even imagine what it is like now. Its a different world out there. Teenagers almost have an innate ability to act like a bunch of oversexed chimpanzees dressed in Hollister shirts and abercrombie jeans. Or whatever is the popular 30 dollar tshirt of the month. Hang in there. You sound like you are almost done with your High school sentence. If they are cyber bullying you on myspace, report their sorry butts to tom.
Let me give you a small illustration about highschool

Highschool bunny:

college by comparison
Still not all that awesom, but better than it was.