Question regarding Partial Shutdowns.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2019, 5:27 pm

Often when I am walking and I feel a partial shutdown coming on, I find I have to concentrate on walking straight as if I don't, to others it may appear that I'm drunk. If I go deeper into it, then I look for somewhere to sit down or preferably lie down to wait to recover from it.
Has anyone else experienced this? I sometimes feel as if I'm drunk as well. (I rarely drink and if I do it is just a glass ow wine at Christmas or something like that. I have only been drunk twice in my life as far as I know and that wasn't very drunk... The last time was when I was helping haymaking and I was given a pint of cider when I got mixed up in my mind between cider and shandy, and I drank it rather quick. The bales of hay were going no where near the barn! I was soo annoyed with myself!)

Nydcat
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Aug 2019, 9:20 am

I experience that. I always thought it was my vestibular sense going out of wack because I'm overstimulated. I usually end up lying somewhere closing my eyes and blocking my ears until the bad stops erupting from my soul.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2019, 2:21 pm

I'm glad that its not just me. It is embarissing when it happens.