Page 3 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2020, 8:56 pm

Borromeo wrote:
Good luck. At least it's a capsule form. If you were just getting it from cruciferous vegetables you might be the first people to ever fart their autism away--and all your friends, too.

LOOOOLz omg

where ever you go ,there you are

B19
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2020, 10:57 pm

Borromeo wrote:
Good luck. At least it's a capsule form. If you were just getting it from cruciferous vegetables you might be the first people to ever fart their autism away--and all your friends, too.

^ Nominated for post of the month :lol:

Sigbold
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2020, 11:06 pm

jimmy m wrote:
Well, I am an experimenter by nature, that is part of being an INTJ. I bought a bottle of Sulforaphane (Broccoli Seed Extract) + BioPerine from Smoky Mountain Nutrition using Amazon. It arrived yesterday and I took one capsule last night.

My initial observations were
1. Visually, everything seemed brighter with finer detail.
2. I had a really good nights sleep.

Those observations are very subjective.

Granted I am an extremely poor subject for this experiment because I shed stress very quickly and efficiently.

How do you compare it with how you where before you started this N=1 self-experiment? For the rest I am interested in any long term results.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2020, 12:10 am

Garbage garbage garbage GARBAGE!! !

:wall:

Why does WP keep posting this snake oil BS?

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2020, 2:27 am

Before you all rush out to buy your sprouts

When i read the report they said the amount of sulforaphane needed was crazy super high non eatable in sprouts.

So you basically need the pill form to give the trial a fair run.

Of course a healthy diet of fruit and veg is still recommended.

- George Bernie Shaw

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2020, 12:29 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
Garbage garbage garbage GARBAGE!! !

:wall:

Why does WP keep posting this snake oil BS?

hmm,, just by the way can you source me some good quality snake oil?
preferable Cobra not common old Rattle Snake oil ? :skull:

B19
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2020, 1:01 am

A few years ago, when my favourite cousin was in her last days of dying from cancer, one visitor who thought she was a self educated health expert informed those of us who loved the dying woman that she could have avoided it if she had eaten broccoli. (In other words, her failure to eat broccoli caused the cancer, so it was all her own fault).

The shock I felt at that ill-judged cruelty has never left me. It put me off broccoli for good. I guess I'm stuck with autism for life then...

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2020, 1:09 am

Jakki wrote:
jimmy m wrote:
Well, I am an experimenter by nature, that is part of being an INTJ. I bought a bottle of Sulforaphane (Broccoli Seed Extract) + BioPerine from Smoky Mountain Nutrition using Amazon. It arrived yesterday and I took one capsule last night.

My initial observations were
1. Visually, everything seemed brighter with finer detail.
2. I had a really good nights sleep.
please jimmy keep me / site up todate with your experiences with this supplement . am not able to shed stress so easily , and any hope of improvements of any kind ,? would give valuable info. as it would be first hand info . Thank you for sharing your experiences thus far .

Those observations are very subjective.

Granted I am an extremely poor subject for this experiment because I shed stress very quickly and efficiently.

please .. keep me , us up todate on changes ,, if i cannot have anything else
i CAN have hope . please. ordered me a bottle too today aswell , if any help
is to be had , would love to see it.. pretty sure its not a cure , but would like less mental stress . .anguish........

Sigbold
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2020, 11:46 pm

In connection to this, I have looked up where I might be able to buy sulforaphane here in the Netherlands. Not in the store I usually buy supplements and the like. But I did find it on a web store. However I wonder their supplier for this supplement Source Naturals is a reliable brand.

Same question for Alfytal and Jarrow Formulas

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2020, 12:04 am

I have been using the supplement for about a week now. These are the effects I have noticed:

Day 1: vision brighter, good sleep
Day 2: more energy
Day 3: vision brighter
Day 4: vivid strange dreams

Generally the effects are not consistent and they vary from one day to the next. They are also minimal. I believe my sleep is better and deeper. But that is my perception. I would probably put it in the category of psychosomatic effect.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2020, 12:16 am

Sigbold wrote:
In connection to this, I have looked up where I might be able to buy sulforaphane here in the Netherlands. Not in the store I usually buy supplements and the like. But I did find it on a web store. However I wonder their supplier for this supplement Source Naturals is a reliable brand.

Same question for Alfytal and Jarrow Formulas

jarrow annd natural source are both reputable

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2020, 12:20 am

jimmy m wrote:
I have been using the supplement for about a week now. These are the effects I have noticed:

Generally the effects are not consistent and they vary from one day to the next. They are also minimal. I believe my sleep is better and deeper. But that is my perception. I would probably put it in the category of psychosomatic effect.

2 days for me now .no noticeable effect yet.. but stuff always has taken time to,affect me .

Sigbold
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2020, 10:19 pm

Jakki wrote:

Thank you. I went for the Jarrow version based on what I found at a biohacking forum I also frequent. And there people seem to be of the opinion that Jarrow is a superior supplier. It will cost me more, but if this stuff helps it will be worth it.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2020, 10:49 pm

jimmy m wrote:

would it be prudent for me to ask how many milligrams per dose ? are you using .

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2020, 11:02 pm

Sigbold wrote:
Jakki wrote:

Thank you. I went for the Jarrow version based on what I found at a biohacking forum I also frequent. And there people seem to be of the opinion that Jarrow is a superior supplier. It will cost me more, but if this stuff helps it will be worth it.

okay am outta this trial" i think " started a new med , within days of starting this supplement. Still feel this maybe a benefit thus far . But overall feel a little less stressed and for me that is actually translated to real life a huge improvement . Generally calmer ..maybe not quite 5 days yet. AND no other med is NOT a tranq of any kind. And yes did fart more first few days.
Meltdowns periods seem less intense . ( managed to stop strangling the cat everytime i got upset) ' written as a jest for cat lovers everywhere ' love em but am allergic. :mrgreen:

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2020, 11:07 am

Jakki wrote:
okay am outta this trial" i think " started a new med , within days of starting this supplement. Still feel this maybe a benefit thus far . But overall feel a little less stressed and for me that is actually translated to real life a huge improvement . Generally calmer ..maybe not quite 5 days yet. AND no other med is NOT a tranq of any kind. And yes did fart more first few days.
Meltdowns periods seem less intense . ( managed to stop strangling the cat everytime i got upset) ' written as a jest for cat lovers everywhere ' love em but am allergic. :mrgreen:

Does that mean that you discontinued the trial with this supplement because you developed an allergic reaction? Or that you are allergic to cats?

It seems like you perceived positive results
* less stress
* calmer
* meltdowns less intense

Those would be the areas where theoretically this supplement would be the greatest advantage to Aspies. It would not work as a tranquilizer but rather restore your depleted reserves of this supplement which would allow you body to return to a normal state.

I am still continuing with my self trials of this supplement. I do not have any adverse reactions. I noticed one other trait although it might be psychosomatic. It seems like my hair coloring is getting a little darker. If that is true than this is a very positive supplement. This is not a vanity observation but rather an anti-aging observation. I had a similar effect when I started taking Juvenon many year ago.