Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

inmydreams
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Jan 2017, 4:23 am

Can we be Aspergers's AND a highly sensitive person and an INFJ?

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 4:54 am

I for one am an INFJ with Asperger's, albeit only mild. And I believe there's one other dude besides me on this forum - I forget his username, though.

inmydreams

07 Jan 2017, 5:10 am

Hi

I have Aspergers's only mildly too (especially now I'm older) but totally identify with the HSP and INFJ profiles and yet to have such a degree of empathy often makes me question my Asperger's diagnosis.

Having said that - although I am full of awareness of people's feelings, I get overwhelmed by my inability to deal with them, which is, I guess, the difference...??

How do you interpret it?

Trekkie83
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Jan 2017, 5:58 am

I'm an INFJ (or INFP).

Mightylou
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Feb 2020, 2:20 pm

Hi there,

So i have aspergers undiagnosed. My son was diagnosed ASD and i know the condition is hereditary. I am also an empath AND my personality type is INFJ-T. Im also left handed so my right brain dominance supercharges my intuition/feeling. Im also a Libra. All of these put together makes me a very skilled intuitive, my senses borderline psychic. To have these traits makes me 1% of 1% of 10% of the world.

Ultra-rare but people like me do exist

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2020, 2:39 pm

I'm INTJ as well. Not been diagnosed with autism, but I'm amazed no one picked up on it when I was a kid.