Does ASD affect you libido by disturbing workflow

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2021, 6:21 am

As in that, you're that making you're hypersexual that hinder your workflow, and even worse because I'm gay but "not practising one" due to my shyness introversion and Asperger's, I'm believing Christian(Catholic), that makes things even more awkward, even though I have a supportive family even though they're not very much believing :(

I wish I were born asexual, and it would make things so much easier :mrgreen:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2021, 7:28 am

I was that way back in 1997 when I was working in a factory. Luckily, I was also a very fast worker. I would have even been a faster worker if I didn't have it on my mind all the time. I was 22 at the time. There were days that I acted like Austin Powers. One of my coworkers asked another coworker if I had a Union Jack hidden somewhere, one afternoon.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2021, 11:11 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I was that way back in 1997 when I was working in a factory. Luckily, I was also a very fast worker. I would have even been a faster worker if I didn't have it on my mind all the time. I was 22 at the time. There were days that I acted like Austin Powers. One of my coworkers asked another coworker if I had a Union Jack hidden somewhere, one afternoon.

Quote:
Union Jack hidden somewhere, one afternoon.

???

Udinaas
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2021, 12:41 pm

It distracts me sometimes but my brain finds other ways to distract me if I'm not horny. If I'm not thinking about sex I'm thinking about something else that interests me. If I were asexual I'd probably just think about philosophy more.