Page 7 of 7 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 10:27 am

Chinese companies have made a very bad impression on me . Mostly from ongoing harassment by them because a product I got from them was very poor quality, And I wrote a review about it on Amazon. They have offered me
Credit on Amazon first, for a 30 dollar coupon, then recently almost a year later a 50 dollar coupon. I spite of my writing back to them, I wanted no apology or any contact with them, And I wrote ,I was feeling harassed .
It was like they counted on their social contracts were all about greed . Have been harassed by other Chinese companies that would not leave me alone . Based on much larger purchases. When I discovered they wanted to
Over bill me for hundreds and hundreds of dollars . They would not quit trying to sell me the same type of products.
But used different names to contact me. The very first time this happened on a smaller much cheaper purchase.
Was offered a coupon to change my review of a junk product . So I felt maybe it was only my experience. So I changed it and attempted to use their Amazon gift coupon.. Which Amazon told me it was not a valid coupon.
I consider Chinese companies as being very sneaky.

where ever you go ,there you are

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 2:54 pm

if i ran things we'd pull all our business out of china, and invest instead in taiwan.

Oakling
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 4:59 pm

I’m a sidelines kind of person, always have been always will be. When big discussions take place I find the more I hear the less I know what to say about them. Oftentimes they are just not interesting to me anyway. So I don’t do politics or religion or similar emotive discussions. I’m interested in autistic peoples personal experiences of life and I read these and sometimes I reply if I have something I think is worth saying. I can’t handle big emotional posts, they overwhelm me so I don’t get involved with them either. When I feel disconnected I like to play the games because I get contact with people without emotional confusion. I can spend happy hours on tug o war thinking of nothing but the number I need to type.

This site has helped me so much to understand myself and I went through the whole process of noticing I have some autistic traits, to suspecting I may be autistic to planning for getting a referral to getting diagnosed and then the aftermath of that as a member here. I probably wouldn’t have done it without this community, or it would have taken many years longer. And getting diagnosed has helped me so much to get extra help with my sensory struggles and understand my behaviour and exclusion and to access irl autistic support groups to help me grow further and hopefully healthier.

So thank you a million times over for everyone who has posted here and read posts here and kept this community alive, because it has helped keep me alive too.

Though I know that the posts some people make upset others and I feel sorry about that, for me personally I am not upset or discouraged. So there are not really any negatives for me. I am glad to have been accepted to the degree I am. I am grateful that WP exists.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 5:07 pm

^^^ :wtg:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 5:52 pm

Jakki wrote:
Chinese companies have made a very bad impression on me . Mostly from ongoing harassment by them because a product I got from them was very poor quality, And I wrote a review about it on Amazon. They have offered me
Credit on Amazon first, for a 30 dollar coupon, then recently almost a year later a 50 dollar coupon. I spite of my writing back to them, I wanted no apology or any contact with them, And I wrote ,I was feeling harassed .
It was like they counted on their social contracts were all about greed . Have been harassed by other Chinese companies that would not leave me alone . Based on much larger purchases. When I discovered they wanted to
Over bill me for hundreds and hundreds of dollars . They would not quit trying to sell me the same type of products.
But used different names to contact me. The very first time this happened on a smaller much cheaper purchase.
Was offered a coupon to change my review of a junk product . So I felt maybe it was only my experience. So I changed it and attempted to use their Amazon gift coupon.. Which Amazon told me it was not a valid coupon.

Did you post this in the wrong thread? Were talking about your experience on WrongPlanet. Not about international relations.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 5:59 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Jakki wrote:

Did you post this in the wrong thread? Were talking about your experience on WrongPlanet. Not about international relations.

:oops:
Was just trying to share experiences, but guess I got side tracked sorry. Thought someone brought up China earlier.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 6:00 pm

Jakki wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Jakki wrote:

:oops:
Was just trying to share experiences, but guess I got side tracked sorry. Thought someone brought up China earlier.

no worries :flower:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

28 Dec 2021, 3:55 pm

"religion debates and political ones" - to clarify what i meant is these areas aren't just mock titles, as they are in some places, you can actually debate in them not just ask about other people's beliefs, and when people reply with statements they think has the most logic, your thread won't get locked because of that reply.

Also want to add another idea, this website seems safe from hackers as opposed to irc chatrooms which is what the chatroom that's from WP uses, although I got a warning when i first joined the forums from my antivirus, I'm not sure why.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2021, 5:59 pm

Been very satisfied and even happy with my experiences here… could even call them rewarding … from what I can tell. It seems this site has a great bunch of people in ,responses seem well thought through, unless there is a intentional silliness slipped in. Which actually makes for fun interactions it seems ,they even appear forgiving when you make … mistakes about postings if you get mentally sidetracked … :oops:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2021, 10:04 am

sometimes the sillinesses help to distract us from what is bothering us. so it is good. :star:

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2021, 10:13 am

Good lot of people some up for a little mischief going by the way some threads head rather quickly.