Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2022, 3:55 pm

In the Chernobyl zone, while most people evacuated, a small minority of people, mostly elderly, returned. In most cases it is a few elderly people. But there is one village where it is just ONE person. He also obtain a wolf. A young guy who doesn’t live there visitted the zone to give that man a food and he recorded a video of his visit. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ9hjWo67tY

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2022, 5:29 pm

Bald and Bankrupt, a YouTuber, has a friend named Kolya in the Belarussian Chernobyl zone.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2022, 9:41 pm

Not the first time a YouTuber has said or done something stupid.

ThisTimelessMoment
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 May 2022, 8:48 am

If you're not planning on having kids or living too long, it might be just the place for autists. You wouldn't be bothered by other people much.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2022, 9:31 am

ThisTimelessMoment wrote:
If you're not planning on having kids or living too long, it might be just the place for autists. You wouldn't be bothered by other people much.

Well, apart from not living too long, you will also be in pain, too. But other than that I see your point: I felt that way during first few weeks of COVID when streets were all empty.

And by the way, I do want kids. I just don't want people around to be reminded how they talk to everyone but me.