What's the oldest memory that you have?

Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Niktereuto
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Apr 2023, 2:18 pm

I have three memories.
My most vivid memory was of my baptism. I was 3 years old, it was the day after my birthday. That was a collective baptism. At the end of the mass, I asked my mom "Mom, why are the other kids crying?". The other kids, most of them were babies, so I think they weren't happy to have their heads wet. After that, I had a party (to celebrate my birthday and my baptism). There were other kids, but I couldn't connect with them :(

My other two memories are what I call "reconstructed memories" because I don't know if I really remember them, or if I created the memories based on photos and what I listened to from my parents.

I remember my first birthday. My memory is about me blowing out the candle. I was disguised as a famous Mexican TV character of that time.

When I was 2 years old, my mom left water boiling in the stove. I spilled all the water over me and I got a second-degree burn in the lower half of my face and my chest. The doctor said that I was lucky the water didn't enter my eyes or I would be blind.

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Apr 2023, 8:29 am

When I went to the hospital to drop off food when my sister was born.