Facts!
1)...I will not slain my hands, legs and tongue that will
inhibit my logical brain for others.

2)...I am a person of giving spirit, heart and welbeing
for others.

Voting Topic!!

My fiery words and tongue and WrongPlanet wrote:
I will willing step down, erase all past posts, and exit
wrongplanet if you wish, members of wrongplanet.

why is this being said wrote:
To cut out my tongue, censor how my brain logically thinks,
severe my limbs and leave me dead in the water, I hand to
you this sword......

marble statue of sincerity wrote:
Slay me not with word, but let me die as my marble statue
of sincerity is broken and casted upon the ground. I have
a voice, so do you, "fellow WrongPlanet Member".

To ask me to censor my brains questioning and reasoning mode,
you cut off my limbs. You severe my tongue, and I will not
be submissive, LET ME DIE THEN!

A submission of a quiting post wrote:
I will have to withdraw my presence for self-preservation.
I mean no one harm, but to severe my logic, and brain
you do me more harm, thus vote, fellow members of
WrongPlanet, and we either live in peace, or I must be
self-preserving, and leaving Wrongplanet may break
my heart, but I will not severe my tongue, brain and heart
for you folks.

Here is the topic in question!

I have been misunderstood by this posting cycle.
I meant no harm, but my words are of sincereity
misunderstood!

http://wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name ... ght=#62511

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2005, 4:24 am

You (and a couple other people) are probably making too big of a deal out of this. I think you understand the problem with classifying and catergorizing people (which I can relate to) here, and that has never bugged me enough to comment on it in the past, so I'll just leave that alone. I am concerned about your comment about those with HFA having a harder time in life and having the "genuine learning disability" than someone with AS. We could have a heated debte about this like in the "Battle of the Sexes" thread and come no closer to a decisive conclsion than that thread did. In the end, each case is different and faces a different set of obstacles in life.

I recognize that you don't like perscriptions, and I agree with you about medicating poeople for the convenience of others, but there are people, like me, who have severe comorbid disorders that do not respond to treatments other than medication. Your remarks about medication are my only significant point of contention with your comments. I don't like the phamasudical companies either, but they do produce drugs that are useful for treating a variety of comorbid disorders that can occur in an ASD person and your position on medication could potentially be detrimental to somebody's well being if for some reason they do not know where to find the information to do ther own research.

To summon this up, just plead guilty in exchange for a full pardon. Just appologize, [carefully] discuss the AS/HFA differences and medication issues in another thread, and let everybody forget about your original comments. You don't have to leave or be censored, just choose your choice of words more carefully next time. I usually delete at least a couple threads a week just a few minutes after posting to avoid (again) the situation you are in.

I really hope that the moderators didn't give you a warning for this.

Tom
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2005, 4:31 am

No ghosty don't leave! Honestly, you only offended a very few people, and those people have all forgiven you, what's the big deal! Your everyone's faveoute poster!

danlo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2005, 4:35 am

Magic, just because he likes to know which diagnosis you are, does not mean he dislikes you because you have an AS diagnosis. He isn't ostracising or belittling anyone simply because they aren't HFA such as him. If he wants to categorise by people's labels, then he can by all means do so. The categorising itself isn't affecting you at all; just the preconceived notions he has attached to the labels. It wasn't personal at all.

Ghosthunter mate, don't you think you're being a little bit too melodramatic? The problem, Ghosthunter, is that you have some false preconceived notions about the differences between AS and autism, that come out in your writing. It does sound in your posts, because of that, that you are a little condescending and accusatory to AS people. It doesn't mean you should stop posting on WP; just take a good look at your views on AS/HFA, and try to filter out the wrong ones.

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2005, 4:58 am

GH is melodrama personified!

You're overreacting GH, just enjoy your travels and have a good time with Scoots.

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2005, 9:18 am

tom wrote:
No ghosty don't leave! Honestly, you only offended a very few people, and those people have all forgiven you, what's the big deal! Your everyone's faveoute poster!

please don't speak for everyone. for example I am my favourite poster (bet GH laughs at that one ;)) :P

stlf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2005, 9:20 am

honestly GH...I usually don't understand a thing you say...but I do enjoy the workout my brain gets trying to figure out what you are talking about...so don't leave..

oatwillie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Jul 2005, 10:27 am

Dude, chill...all's well in your casting as a central character in the soap opera "As The Wrong Planet Turns". I would sooner eat plankton than revel in your departure.

Sacred Cows make the tastiest hambuger.

visualize whirled peas

Ghosthunter
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2005, 11:13 am

Phoenix wrote:

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:24 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You (and a couple other people) are probably making too big of a deal out of this. I think you understand the problem with classifying and catergorizing people (which I can relate to) here, and that has never bugged me enough to comment on it in the past, so I'll just leave that alone. I am concerned about your comment about those with HFA having a harder time in life and having the "genuine learning disability" than someone with AS. We could have a heated debte about this like in the "Battle of the Sexes" thread and come no closer to a decisive conclsion than that thread did. In the end, each case is different and faces a different set of obstacles in life.

I recognize that you don't like perscriptions, and I agree with you about medicating poeople for the convenience of others, but there are people, like me, who have severe comorbid disorders that do not respond to treatments other than medication. Your remarks about medication are my only significant point of contention with your comments. I don't like the phamasudical companies either, but they do produce drugs that are useful for treating a variety of comorbid disorders that can occur in an ASD person and your position on medication could potentially be detrimental to somebody's well being if for some reason they do not know where to find the information to do ther own research.

To summon this up, just plead guilty in exchange for a full pardon. Just appologize, [carefully] discuss the AS/HFA differences and medication issues in another thread, and let everybody forget about your original comments. You don't have to leave or be censored, just choose your choice of words more carefully next time. I usually delete at least a couple threads a week just a few minutes after posting to avoid (again) the situation you are in.

I really hope that the moderators didn't give you a warning for this.

Sean, thankyou. You are right, and nor was I discounting genuine needs for meds
and such. I just feel that I was being chatsized for how I analyze data.

I respect you Sean. We may have are differences and I may have pointed
them out, but in the bigger picture, I do like you and how you responded here
redeems you much more than you know.

This is a compliment, just incase you didn't grasp my meaning.

Most Sincerely,
Ghosthunter

Ghosthunter
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2005, 11:18 am

tom wrote:
Phoenix

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:31 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say thankyou tom. It seems the issue is that when I use my dissective brain
it dissects in categories, and that is how I process. I understand that it may be
percieved as a negative, and that is why I am being so melodramatic.

After all this drama and misunderstanding I plan to resume posting. I don't like
ghosts in my past, and this one needed a bit of melodrama to get to the sincere point.

Thank you Tom!

Sincerely,
Ghosthunter

Ghosthunter
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2005, 11:24 am

Postperson wrote:
Phoenix

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:58 pm Post subject:

GH is melodrama personified!

You're overreacting GH, just enjoy your travels and have a good time with Scoots.

Postperson, I say thankyou for reminding me of how melodramatic I can get. I do plan to enjoy my time with scoots. He gets here at 12pm and he is showing me
around.

The reason my melodramatic position is that my dissective brain thinks a certain way, and as you know! I write how I think, because this is how I process information.

I regret the melodrama, but it is neccessary to de-ghost this topic so I can go forward.

Sincerely, and hopefully still your friend(melodramatic or not)
Ghosthunter

Ghosthunter
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2005, 11:29 am

vetivert wrote:
Psycho Sex Goddess Hell-Vixen Witch

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:18 am Post subject:

tom wrote:

please don't speak for everyone. for example I am my favourite poster (bet GH laughs at that one )

Chuckle! Chuckle! :P :D

On a humorous note....If I am the king of melodrama, you definely are the queen of melodrama, or something like it as such. Thanks!

But seriously, I process thought and writing analytically, and to cut this process off is no healthy for me. This is why I need to de-ghost it. I have not been able to properly post in fear of a "Burn the Ghosthunter" and "There is a stake but no
marshmellows" opinion by a few.

I write and think analytically, and as such it comes out in categories!
I will not lose my identity for others, my fair queen of melodrama.

Sincerely,
Ghosthunter

Ghosthunter
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2005, 11:32 am

stlf wrote:
Raven

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:20 am Post subject:

honestly GH...I usually don't understand a thing you say...but I do enjoy the workout my brain gets trying to figure out what you are talking about...so don't leave..

The issue is that when I process data and write it, it comes out in categories.
I write how I think and will not betray myself for others.

I am sincere in heart, honest in character, but altimately...flawed.

I am glad my writing, be it read only, or responded too makes you think?
What parts of my work have made you think?

Sincerely,
Ghosthunter

magic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2005, 11:41 am

Sean and Danlo, I agree with many of your points. Thanks for your comments! I described my thoughts on recent Ghosthunter's posts on another thread.

danlo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2005, 11:52 am

Do you have a link to the thread, magic?

magic
Veteran
Veteran