Page 16 of 23 [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

jfrmeister
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Mar 2008, 10:41 pm

methinks the OP was directed at someone with authority around here.......

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2008, 1:35 am

jfrmeister wrote:
methinks the OP was directed at someone with authority around here.......

yeah we already discussed that.

Merle

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2008, 2:20 am

Who?

30 Mar 2008, 5:56 am

anbuend?

The keyboard thing gave it away and the muteness. I have seen a blog somewhere about her being fraud but I wasn't sure if that was true or not so I ignored it. I'm too lazy to try and due research about her to see where all that was coming from. The stuff I read on the blog pretty much matched the description what autism0 said. I wonder if it was the same person.

But at least he didn't say her name so I don't see what the big deal was. We only made guesses about whom he is talking about.

Pepperfire
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Mar 2008, 2:11 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:
anbuend?

The keyboard thing gave it away and the muteness. I have seen a blog somewhere about her being fraud but I wasn't sure if that was true or not so I ignored it. I'm too lazy to try and due research about her to see where all that was coming from. The stuff I read on the blog pretty much matched the description what autism0 said. I wonder if it was the same person.

But at least he didn't say her name so I don't see what the big deal was. We only made guesses about whom he is talking about.

Anbuend... a fake? That's a bit farfetched, don't you think?

Geez, all paranoia aside, I'm a better choice for the fake. I don't know enough about the ASDs (yet).

That's assuming there actually is a fake... which makes no sense and begs the all-important question... why?

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2008, 2:17 pm

Well, whatever.

Ambuend can still hang here, why not?

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Mar 2008, 2:48 pm

do people fake autism? im shure they do. especially if they suffer from munchausens syndrome,

Illnesses and conditions that are feigned by Munchausen sufferers

Asperger syndrome
Lupus
Fibromyalgia
Dissociative identity disorder (Multiple Personalities)
Sexual abuse
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Clinical depression
Cancer
Electrolyte disturbance
Kidney disease
Heart disease
Arthritis
May have multiple scars on abdomen due to repeated "emergency" operations

:lol: 8O

Kaleido
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2008, 3:20 pm

Well they definately do fake it because I know someone who said they had AS when in fact they do not but they do have another problem. Seems pointless and illogical to me since we have people on the spectrum and off of it who are very welcome here so there is no need to fake it. It must be really important to them for some reason though and if we knew more about why they said it then we might understand I suppose.

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2008, 3:30 pm

If anbuend is faking, she is certainly going to a LOT of trouble! I can't imagine ANYONE going so far, and she is pretty famous. I think the claim that she is faking is preposterous!

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2008, 3:35 pm

Who is Ambuend, and why is she famous?

beau99
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2008, 3:35 pm

2ukenkerl wrote:
If anbuend is faking, she is certainly going to a LOT of trouble! I can't imagine ANYONE going so far, and she is pretty famous. I think the claim that she is faking is preposterous!

She's not faking.

Some people are simply out to ruin her.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/agenderstar

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Mar 2008, 3:40 pm

Averick wrote:
Who is Anbuend, and why is she famous?
ive seen her on the news. shes posts here and is really really autistic. and i dont think shes faking athough im shure there are others who post here that are faking

Kaleido
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2008, 3:44 pm

I have no idea who anbuend is.

I don't think we should name people and put them under suspicion though, it just seems unfair considering some of the reactions to them it may cause.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2008, 4:01 pm

Kaleido wrote:

I don't think we should name people and put them under suspicion though, it just seems unfair considering some of the reactions to them it may cause.

Is exactly why am/others who knew who it was didnt use names here,she gets enough of it off the same people on other forums already,why let the same harassment carry on on WP-a support forum.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

lau
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2008, 4:14 pm

Here's a thought...

Faking Asperger's is as easy as faking acrobatics.

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2008, 5:12 pm

KingdomOfRats wrote:
Kaleido wrote:

Is exactly why am/others who knew who it was didnt use names here,she gets enough of it off the same people on other forums already,why let the same harassment carry on on WP-a support forum.

Well, I didn't mean to, in any way, cause her grief. If anything, I wanted the opposite.

Anubend has a site where it looks like someone is trying to exploit her to say how bad autism can be, and then she reveals SHE is the author and subject, and that it isn't as bad as it appears. Other sites then interview her, link to her site, etc.... Her site is STRIKING,I'll say THAT! I don't remember the URL though.