21 Jan 2008, 12:56 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkpLR4WzIBc[/youtube]

It made me feel better :D

logitechdog
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2008, 1:25 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNhFT9IvOhk

needs better music to me as that music does not go with it lol, put it like this coz does not seem to want to load, think u will find it better if u mute it and play that music lol

get the lalala playing before you start the vid, should be right if he starts the dance with top taking off on the "and now voice"

Prior To Understanding What The Problems Are, An Individual Can Head In Many Different Directions, Wasting Valuable Time & Effort. When S?He Learns What The Problems Are & What Can Be Done Then S?He Has a ?Compass? To Guide Him/Her

Last edited by logitechdog on 21 Jan 2008, 1:51 am, edited 4 times in total.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2008, 1:32 am

isn't that the "Leave Brittany Alone" guy???

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2008, 1:51 am

Britney, not Brittany :)

liberty
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

21 Jan 2008, 2:15 am

Looks to me like the poor guy is having a seizure!! :lmao:

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2008, 2:55 am

I'm laughing so hard I'm almost crying......hysterical.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2008, 3:13 pm

Your as camp as a gay clown. This has to work in your favour however.

For scientific research, do you prefer astrology fashion ,or programming. I know that it is common for people to think I is gay, but I find it hard to believe you are an aspie.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2008, 8:07 pm

My soul's scared...

Spiral153
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Jan 2008, 11:13 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That was ridiculously funny!
I can see why this guy was supposedly offered to star in his own show.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2008, 2:35 pm

I couldn't stop thinking about your frolicking. ahahh!

I am not into under age non-Japanese gay American guys, but you are prittier then all the girls I have dated, except for my Liz. I love your hair as you wave it about

dalhousie12
Veteran
Veteran

Location: A frozen baron wasteland, me and my friend tuk have to watch out for flying frozen hockey pucks Eh!

22 Jan 2008, 2:41 pm

That was funny.

Here i am taking the time to see a shrink and now i learn that i can dance my depression away. I feel like such a fool. :wink:

Liverbird
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Jan 2008, 2:48 pm

Is he camp as a gay clown or gay as a camp clown?

I concur, I've wasted all this money on therapy when I could have just danced it out and hopefully not been mistaken for having seizures or I could have asked my ex's wife becasue her answer to everything is that I need help.

Damn....could have saved $1000's.

dalhousie12
Veteran
Veteran

Location: A frozen baron wasteland, me and my friend tuk have to watch out for flying frozen hockey pucks Eh!

22 Jan 2008, 2:51 pm

Liverbird wrote:
Is he camp as a gay clown or gay as a camp clown?

I concur, I've wasted all this money on therapy when I could have just danced it out and hopefully not been mistaken for having seizures or I could have asked my ex's wife becasue her answer to everything is that I need help.

Damn....could have saved $1000's.

Lets hope this guy doesn't write a book about depression or start a new religion similar to scientology.

Liverbird
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Jan 2008, 2:57 pm

dalhousie12 wrote:

Lets hope this guy doesn't write a book about depression or start a new religion similar to scientology.

Most definitely! We'd all have to have epileptic seizures to prove me believed in him. Personally, I was just haoping he didn't take off any other clothes!

zendell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2008, 4:36 pm

He is correct. Studies have shown that exercise is just as effective as antidepressants but without the side effects.

Quote:
Regular exercise could help lift the cloud of major depression as effectively as an antidepressant, research shows.

Blumenthal conducted a placebo-controlled clinical trial...He sorted 202 patients into four groups. After 16 weeks, 47 percent of the people who took the antidepressant Zoloft improved . But some 45 percent of those who exercised in supervised groups improved, and 40 percent of those who exercised on their own improved, a statistically insignificant difference from the drug group result. About 30 percent of those in the placebo group improved, a finding consistent with the placebo effect.

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2007/s ... epression/

dalhousie12
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2008, 4:52 pm

zendell wrote:
He is correct. Studies have shown that exercise is just as effective as antidepressants but without the side effects.

Quote:
Regular exercise could help lift the cloud of major depression as effectively as an antidepressant, research shows.

Blumenthal conducted a placebo-controlled clinical trial...He sorted 202 patients into four groups. After 16 weeks, 47 percent of the people who took the antidepressant Zoloft improved . But some 45 percent of those who exercised in supervised groups improved, and 40 percent of those who exercised on their own improved, a statistically insignificant difference from the drug group result. About 30 percent of those in the placebo group improved, a finding consistent with the placebo effect.

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2007/s ... epression/

I totally missed that connection, probably because i wasn't thinking of dancing as form of exercise, which of course it is.

I excercise regularly, am not on antidepressants but still suffer from mild depression, which is why im seeing a shrink.