Have You ever felt like acting like this at work or school?

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Felinity
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Jun 2008, 3:12 pm

http://view.break.com/513310

I guess most people have felt like hitting something on occasion, but to actually do it and then, not stop, would be pretty rare.. This guy just keeps on going.. I wonder if this would be called an office "Meltdown"? or something much worse? I'm not saying he's on the spectrum or anything, no one knows one way or another, just that he definitely didn't like his job, that's for sure...

Last edited by Felinity on 06 Jun 2008, 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Litguy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 3:34 pm

Felinity wrote:
http://view.break.com/513310

I guess most people have felt like hitting something on occasion, but to actually do it and then, not stop, would be pretty rare.. This guy just keeps on going.. I wonder if this would be called an office "Meltdown"? or something much worse? I'm not saying he's on the spectrum or anything, no one knows one way or another, just that he definitely didn't like his job, that's for sure...
He's was mad about something!

Pretty scary when he had the ax.

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 3:43 pm

I'm not working. I don't flip out easily, but if I flip out I'll trash everything nearby. Just a little faster and less awkward than the guy in the video. It's way easier to just keep going than to stop. I dunno, but trashing things is very fascinating in a scary kind of way. Well, I really should take up martial arts on top of other training I guess. I have way too much energy.

Micze
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jun 2008, 3:44 pm

Many many times i have felt like that. *but in school not work

drybones
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Jun 2008, 5:54 pm

with sound its freaky

http://www.break.com/index/office-worker-meltdown-second-angle.html

never got that bad but had a couple of "incidents"

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

06 Jun 2008, 5:56 pm

ahhh that guys sucks he dont know how to trash the office at all, very slow.

krex
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 6:11 pm

That is why I am afraid to quit smoking. Everytime I have felt like that I go have a smoke instead.

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

Redrocket
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jun 2008, 6:21 pm

Wow!! ! This guy really goes crazy. I was wondering whether or not this was real. It does appear pretty real to me, scary stuff! I never really lost it that bad at work even I had urges to do it, especially with the place I work for.

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 6:55 pm

Sora wrote:
I'm not working. I don't flip out easily, but if I flip out I'll trash everything nearby. Just a little faster and less awkward than the guy in the video. It's way easier to just keep going than to stop. I dunno, but trashing things is very fascinating in a scary kind of way. Well, I really should take up martial arts on top of other training I guess. I have way too much energy.

WOW, I wouldn't have figured you would act like that! Go figure. And she's thinking about taking up martial arts folks! 8O :lol:

As for me? I have wanted to do that on a LOCAL level, but it isn't like I would trash the WHOLE area. The closest I came to that was telling my roomate at a boarding school once NOT to use my electric clock, and I shorted it out so it couldn't work. LATER, the WHOLE BUILDING was without power! Interestingly, my clock was unplug but there where char marks on the outlet! HE PLUGGED IT IN! I guess he got the shock of his life!! !!

:lmao: :lol:

MsTriste
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 7:46 pm

krex wrote:
That is why I am afraid to quit smoking. Everytime I have felt like that I go have a smoke instead.

Me too.

What I don't get is why all those people stayed in the room. I would've been out the door in a flash.

mysterious_misfit
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Jun 2008, 7:56 pm

The most annoying thing in that video is the woman screaming in the background. :?

I would have tackled that man with my rusty jiujitsu skills. Or maybe I would have just stood there laughing. :lol: It was kinda funny. :oops: