Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

SB2
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2005, 3:53 pm

It is defined as;
A star struck feeling of awe and a symptom of ferver in addictive behaviors as pertaining to the depth of thought process as generated by Neuroman.

Am i alone?

If not i am thinking if starting a fan club. the dues are to be used to supliment his income so that he have more free time to post.

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2005, 6:15 pm

Just don't start stalking him. Despite whatever anyone else says, celebrities really don't like that.

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

Lurker_Extraordinaire
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Dec 2005, 8:32 pm

SB2 wrote:
Am i alone?

Nope.

Neuroman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2005, 10:44 pm

ok, now you're scaring me...

if you are going through hell, keep going.
Winston Churchill

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2005, 2:53 am

Neuroman wrote:
ok, now you're scaring me...

can i go through your trash to find souveniers?

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2005, 5:01 am

I mean no disrespect to neuroman at all, but why are people so smitten with him?

SB2
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2005, 6:37 am

here's my answer;

he knows it all, but he doesn't act like a know it all.

and besides if the discrimination thing goes good he'll be rich, rich rich.

SB2
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2005, 6:48 am

Sophist chided,

Quote:
Just don't start stalking him. Despite whatever anyone else says, celebrities really don't like that.

Just wait til i'm over it your next.

If a clarification is need so i don't get a worning.(warning should be spelt thadda way.)
I'm Kidding.

Neuroman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2005, 8:47 am

mjs82 wrote:
you probably should. i am in the process of clearing my house and deciding that i can throw away things that i am not likely to use. ordinarily i would save them for a yard sale, but i can't wait that long and already have stuff stored for next spring. if you went through today you'd find perfectly good pots pans and containers in the recycling. in the paper recycling you'd find post its, lined and unlined paper and some books without covers. if you go through the regular trash you'll find the toys that are only a little bit broken, parts of motors, fans, lamps and some computer parts and software. if you go to the local survival center after i go on monday you'll find new clothes and some pairs of almost new shoes. i believe in donating clothing but it makes no sense to me to give someone something on its last legs. so i dontate my stuff before i am completely done with it. i consider this a form of tithing. i also spent a good few years buying shirts while my ex shopped for clothing. on a regular basis i put a new, unwrapped shirt in with the donations.

i wouldn't go through looking for collectibles because i am unlikely to be famous.

Winston Churchill

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2005, 10:09 am

Neuroman wrote:
mjs82 wrote:
you probably should.

Come on down to Neuroman's Apartment of Solitude where prices are being slashed! Whether you're looking for that perfect christmas gift, or just a cheap piece of crap to give to someone you hate, there's plenty here for you! Pots? Pans? Containers? We've got thousands! Used posts its that don't stick any more! YEP! Dried up old pens? YEP! All our stock must be sold before close of business Christmas Eve as this is a once in a life time fire sale! Do you hate your kids? Well why not treat them to broken toy or numerous sharp mechanical parts taken from household appliances! Old clothes with the bums cut out of them? Surprisingly, there's quite a few pairs left! If you like NIKE shoes, then you're going to love NICEY shoes! They're almost as good! Some still even have soles! If you're stuck for a good deal, come on down to Crazy Neuroman's Cheap Bargains! It's a fire sale! We're burning the place down soon! Come and get a deal and spread your fingerprints around the store!

CDRhom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Dec 2005, 11:10 am

mjs82 wrote:
Neuroman wrote:
the toys that are only a little bit broken, parts of motors, fans, lamps and some computer parts and software.
Well why not treat them to broken toy or numerous sharp mechanical parts taken from household appliances! If you're stuck for a good deal, come on down to Crazy Neuroman's Cheap Bargains! It's a fire sale! We're burning the place down soon! Come and get a deal and spread your fingerprints around the store!
Mine!! ! Dibbs!! ! These are just what I need to complete my ultimate invention!! !! !

SB2
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2005, 3:13 pm

Yeah right!

Neuroman humbly noted,

Quote:
i wouldn't go through looking for collectibles because i am unlikely to be famous.

To me, you are. Doesn't that count for something?

Post-its are expensive, even when purchased in bulk. Don't throw them out, i'll pay for the mail, it will probably cost less that way.

SB2
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2005, 3:16 pm

The boss wrote & Mjs82 responded,

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mjs82 wrote:
Neuroman wrote:
the toys that are only a little bit broken, parts of motors, fans, lamps and some computer parts and software.
Well why not treat them to broken toy or numerous sharp mechanical parts taken from household appliances! If you're stuck for a good deal, come on down to Crazy Neuroman's Cheap Bargains! It's a fire sale! We're burning the place down soon! Come and get a deal and spread your fingerprints around the store!
Mine!! ! Dibbs!! ! These are just what I need to complete my ultimate invention!! !! !

But i get dibs on the thingy-ma-bob. i have been needing one for a long time and they just don't make them any more.

Neuroman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2005, 3:33 pm

I have a round tuit someplace in this mess....
I look for it when I get another one....

I'll hold onto the post -its until I have a pile of them. Since I don't have to throw them away, just tell me where to send them and you don't have to pay postage.

They are all different sizes shapes and ages.

Sorry, the dried out pens are already in the trash. LOL if you've read my other posts, you know I kept some of the parts!

Seriously, though, if you don't mind drug rep pens and need some, PM me and I'll mail you a handful. This offer is limited to one handful per person. Supplies limited to about 20 handfuls...

If you are feeling remunerative, send the money to Alex.

Winston Churchill

hecate
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2005, 4:52 pm

don't do it, neuroman! i think SB2 is on a secret mission to obtain a sample of your DNA so he can create lots of little neurobabies!

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2005, 10:26 pm

hecate wrote:
don't do it, neuroman! i think SB2 is on a secret mission to obtain a sample of your DNA so he can create lots of little neurobabies!

Aren't we all?

Shh... hecate, you'll give the plan away. I'm going to rewatch The Boys From Brazil.