Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

steff
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Jul 2008, 3:15 pm

I'm of to york college to do an art foundation course next year, i just wondered if anyone on this forum is going to be there in september.

I'm yet to have an orientation day, as far as i know its just wondering around the grounds and getting used to the place. Does anyone know what else it involves?

Thanks, Steff x

gwynfryn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2008, 4:22 pm

steff wrote:
I'm of to york college to do an art foundation course next year, i just wondered if anyone on this forum is going to be there in september.

I'm yet to have an orientation day, as far as i know its just wondering around the grounds and getting used to the place. Does anyone know what else it involves?

Thanks, Steff x

Didn't have an "orientation day" when I started at Sunderland Poly, and wondered about "art foundation", but even more so, about "I'm of to york"! Are you for real?

just_ben
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jul 2008, 4:36 pm

What's wrong with York?

Saying that... I'm a wussy southerner. :roll:

I won't be going though, in answer to your question. I'll probably be going to Southampton Solent next September. I still have some other things to do.

steff

25 Jul 2008, 1:55 am

gwynfryn
i dont understand your post, do i just have really bad spelling? please elabourate :?