Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Rainbow-Squirrel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2008, 4:29 am

Sorry if I'm boring you, I have posted a lot about this issue...10 days ago I started again taking 10 mg of paroxetine per day, and now I'm once again in this uncomfortable position: it DOES reduces my social anxiety and covers depression, but at the same time it reduces my will, it feels like everything is fine but I don't want to do nothing, I guess this is not real happiness, just stupor. And so I'm considering quitting it again, for good, but at the same time I'm afraid of the consequences. It feels like some kind of derealization, like everything could happen and it wouldn't bother me. This is not good I guess, life doesn't work this way...Anyone with similar experiences ? Suggestions ? Thanks

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2008, 4:43 am

Well my medication to reuce social anxiety made me go a bit nuts and a suposid zombie, I whent off them, but I felt like I still had learnt from that period the importance of social interaction. I guess if you go off you should have some other stratagy to help the upsides of your medication. Maybe you have learnt some things and you should know how to reduce your social anxiety and depression.