Related to autism symptoms we've heard about, with a twist..

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2008, 12:39 am

As we all have heard, there is a saying...

"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;
And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;
And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

It is a matter of time before any "male" trait is seen as "a danger"...Here's an excerpt from the news article, and think if it sounds amazingly familiar to something you have heard before...

"Although they are not sure what the genetic changes do to a man's behavior, some other research suggests it has to do with the ability to communicate and empathize..."

To read the article and what it's about, go here...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080902/sc_ ... HBbzWzvtEF

Peace to all of you...

Anemone
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2008, 10:06 am

I wouldn't be surprised if they found something like this in some women, too. Some people just aren't the marrying type.

I think the article was pretty clear it was only some men, with a particular gene, not maleness per se. Don't worry, I think you guys are safe.

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2008, 12:49 pm

The point is they are looking for ways to marginalize just abot everyone...people keep believing their BS, and soon everyone will be "worthless" or crazy or something to be fixed...

Mikhaillost
Toucan
Toucan

05 Sep 2008, 12:51 pm

Doesn't that poem end with "For me?" It was on our library wall for a while but I am prone to being wrong and adding words to aid my understanding. LOL Just something I noticed.

I don't think they will come for the guys next. x.x I hope not,.....

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2008, 1:23 pm

I doubt it. Too many people in power are men! Hey, too many people in general are men...

Soo... what does that say about women who don't want to marry?

They say they aren't even studying infidelity; just unhappy marriages. So this gene could do just about anything... it could influence some personality trait, like having a short temper; it could lower your sex drive; it could give you a type A personality. Doesn't seem like this is very significant to me, since there's no way of knowing, from the study, what exactly was causing those extra unhappy marriages. And, who knows, it could be that this is the gene that somehow predisposes a man to seek out a woman he won't be happy with...

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com