Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 12:57 pm

i think you might know what i mean with it :P
walking to the fridge over and over and over and over....again without any reason
anyone else has this problem?

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 12:58 pm

I'm a grave case of fridge-blindness...

Jaysonlee4
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Sep 2008, 1:06 pm

UndercoverAlien wrote:
i think you might know what i mean with it :P
walking to the fridge over and over and over and over....again without any reason
anyone else has this problem?

LOL yes happens alot

-"It's not that I want to kill Lois...It's just.....:sigh: I want her not to be alive,,,anymore." Stewie Griffin-

NT's are people too...well some of them.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 1:21 pm

when im doing that im mostly thinking about something a story that plays in your mind or something

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 1:26 pm

I try not to open the fridge unless I have a whole list of things I need, don't wanna be spreading the freon all over our poor atmosphere. It hasd trouble enough as it is to quote flight of the conchords :p

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 1:28 pm

Quote:
don't wanna be spreading the freon all over our poor atmosphere. It hasd trouble enough as it is to quote flight of the conchords :p

i dont know what you meant by that

Jaysonlee4
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Sep 2008, 1:30 pm

UndercoverAlien wrote:
Quote:
don't wanna be spreading the freon all over our poor atmosphere. It hasd trouble enough as it is to quote flight of the conchords :p

not sure what is meant by that either

-"It's not that I want to kill Lois...It's just.....:sigh: I want her not to be alive,,,anymore." Stewie Griffin-

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 1:38 pm

Jaysonlee4 wrote:
UndercoverAlien wrote:
Quote:

not sure what is meant by that either

expalining myself, nothing new for me ;p

every time you open the fridge you release this substance called freon which is lethal to the atmosphere.

so...

if you want to save the planet you should open the fridge and take everything you need at one go as opposed to opening it a number of times and releasing a dose of freon to the air every time you do it.

also, go watch some flight of the conchords, its on hbo ;p

Funaho
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Sep 2008, 1:42 pm

anna-banana wrote:
every time you open the fridge you release this substance called freon which is lethal to the atmosphere.

Where did you hear/read this? The coolant is in a sealed system, and though it can slowly leak out on its own due to basic gas laws, it should have nothing to do with opening the door aside from maybe making the compressor run for a bit to re-cool the compartment.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 1:48 pm

so you mean that opening the fridge is more dangerous than driving the car or putting nucliar air in the air wich will mutate humans over the years and will make sure world will be blownd up soon because some dog pi'd on the safety panel? Image

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 2:03 pm

UndercoverAlien wrote:
so you mean that opening the fridge is more dangerous than driving the car or putting nucliar air in the air wich will mutate humans over the years and will make sure world will be blownd up soon because some dog pi'd on the safety panel? Image

yeah, thats exactly what I mean LOL

dont be taking it too seriously mate.

funaho- I guess it might be just an urban legend, still I try to stick with it for the sake of the future generations ;p

pandd
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 2:09 pm

I am also drawn to the fridge, I tend to open it and stare inside aimlessly.

Jaysonlee4
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Sep 2008, 2:13 pm

pandd wrote:

Jayson=do that too.....also sometimes stare at things and cannot seem to stop and cannot do anything else until it stops on its own do not know why that happens.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 2:22 pm

Jaysonlee4 wrote:
pandd wrote:

Jayson=do that too.....also sometimes stare at things and cannot seem to stop and cannot do anything else until it stops on its own do not know why that happens.

lol thats what i have much its like looking away feels forced and it feels like you feel good by staring strange :p then eventualy i force myself to look away

Jaysonlee4
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Sep 2008, 2:25 pm

UndercoverAlien wrote:
Jaysonlee4 wrote:
pandd wrote:

lol thats what i have much its like looking away feels forced and it feels like you feel good by staring strange :p then eventualy i force myself to look away

LOL EXACTLY

Jaysonlee4
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Sep 2008, 2:48 pm

pandd wrote:
I am not anti-choice.

In an abortion the only rights bearing entity is parental. People have the right to make their own choices about medical intervention and this is a right that should only be interfered with where it can be demonstrated that the state's duty to protect some right bearing entity or group (consisting of such entities), or uphold some right bearing entity or (right bearing) group's rights, necessitates such intervention.

In the case of abortion, the procedure is of low-risk (relative to generally available forms of elective surgery); I do not see how the state can demonstrate an interest by recourse to any duty to protect any right bearing entity or any group consisting of such (entities), or to uphold the rights of any such entities or groups.

what the hell are you talking about?