either nuthin to do or tooooo much why?! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Ravenclawgurl
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2008, 1:05 pm

I finally get a chance to Socialize and go out

I make plans for halloween to go to the city to see the parade with some friends ( who i havent seen in like since begining of september

Then i finallyh hear from this one friend Virginia who I havent seen in at least a year and havent spoken to since june (execpt for random little messages on facebook) and shes having a babyshower on november 1 what to do?! !! !! !! !! !! !! I dont know if its possible to do both ?!

please help!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2008, 2:38 pm

If you haven't heard from her since June and she only contacts you to ask you to buy her a present (that's what a babyshower is) I'd pass on that and go to the halloween thingy.

lelia
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2008, 4:31 pm

The Halloween outing was already on your calendar. Do it and don't feel guilty. You can send a card and small gift saying you're sorry but you had a prior engagement.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2008, 4:35 pm

Ooo ... Hallowe'en!! ! The one night out of the year when an Asper can socialize and not be thought of as weird! Put on your Elvira costume and have a ball! (Take pics and post'em, please?)

Send your friend a card with a gift certificate. She'll take the hint.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

matsuiny2004
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2008, 11:25 pm

Ravenclawgurl wrote:
I finally get a chance to Socialize and go out

I make plans for halloween to go to the city to see the parade with some friends ( who i havent seen in like since begining of september

Then i finallyh hear from this one friend Virginia who I havent seen in at least a year and havent spoken to since june (execpt for random little messages on facebook) and shes having a babyshower on november 1 what to do?! !! !! !! !! !! !! I dont know if its possible to do both ?!

please help!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

make a choice which is more important. You can always reschedule going to the city.

surveys are scientific, they have numbers in them- me (satire)

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2008, 2:23 am

matsuiny2004 wrote:
make a choice which is more important. You can always reschedule going to the city.

apparently its a halloween parade....

OP say you're busy with the parade...simple.

I have to go trick-or-treating this time :afro:

Ravenclawgurl
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2008, 9:45 pm

news flash

i no longer have plans to go to the parade :(

I was gonna do both

but then today when i called up the friend about halloween it turns out they already had made plans to go to a bar afterwards and one problem I am under 21!! !! !! !! ! I cant get in to no bar :x

I hate being stuck in the middle

Im too old for this too young for that.......

too neurotypical for this......... too aspie for that

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !