Page 4 of 7 [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

eromi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Nov 2005, 4:49 pm

Scorpios are super dodgy, apparently you are supposed to be loyal but you are not, You like to laugh at or with people you just don't care. And you plot and scheme a lot. Not as mouthy as you are expected to be but you think those things instead. I am abit pissed off right now which is true to my sign. Some people fit the stereotype exactly and others a little bit but there is ALWAYS something.

I'm not a sign, I am a HighfunctioningSexsymbol :wink:

Eromi

hfp
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Nov 2005, 5:07 pm

Sun Sign: Aries
Moon Sign: Gemini
Ascendant: Libra

QuirkyCarla
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2005, 5:08 pm

Sun: Capricorn
Moon: Pisces
Ascendant: Leo

QuirkyCarla
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2006, 7:59 pm

Yay, I killed this thread!

CRB
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Jan 2006, 9:48 pm

I do not believe in astrology. Astrology is a bunch of bunk. I am the Sign of the Cross (Tree).

Astarael
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2006, 6:05 am

I'm a Virgo (the traits fit me pretty well) and my Chinese whatever it is is a Dragon. Yay :P

superdan
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Jan 2006, 9:11 am

ha ha I'm virgo and a hummingbird , you emu eggs and non virgos are losers

Superdan

Cade
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2006, 10:14 am

eromi wrote:
THESE STAR SIGN REALLY ARE TRUE.

You can spot a fire sign (aries, sag, leo) as soon as you see them. Especially aries they are quite loud and if they are not loud, they think they are better than you. Virgos are really intelligent and logical thinkers. Leos usually have bad luck, aquarius are really easy to talk to as are libras. Piscies are quite kind but can be a bit sneaky, cancers are a bit sneaky too and they like a drink and stash money under the bed. Taurus think they are beautiful even if they are not. Libras like beauty but it doesn't make them beautiful. Gemini are intelligent but not very loyal. Capricorns are short, but the bit of leg they do have is really good.
Sagitarians are really kinky and would steal your man or woman without a second thought and run of to another destination.

You have been warned :wink:

Eromi

Bite me. Generalizations in astrology are just as fallacious as generalization elsewhere.

Cade
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2006, 10:47 am

CRB wrote:
I do not believe in astrology. Astrology is a bunch of bunk. I am the Sign of the Cross (Tree).

Being a Christian theologian, I think uber-pious, self-centered psuedo-Christianity is bunk. So right back at 'cha. If you're so above astrology, why did you even open this thread in the first place?

FYI: the same ancient Israelite culture that gave us the Old Testament regularly used astrology and other forms of divination, and these were a big influence on the Judaic mysticism that influenced the Hebrew prophets and other Hebrew sacred writings. So 2/3 of your bible isn't as pious as you. Go fig!

Hell, even the Apostles used divination, according to Luke: they threw lots to discern who should replace Judas, and lots were a very ancient form of divination and can also be found in the Old Testament.

And one last one: the reason why the Tree/Cross was such a powerful symbol to the earliest Christians and their contemporaries was not just because of Jewish law or anything religious or spiritual, but also because of the many cultural and popular superstitions surrounding that form of execution. So the fact that the Cross became the main symbol for Christianity is greatly due to superstitious thinking that's both secular and not pious. OMG, that mean's it dark-sided!

I actually know a lot about astrology. It fascinates me in a very Aspie way because it's a system, it's symbolic and it asserts cause and effect realtionships that ought be observable. When you actually get into astrology beyond Sun signs and the newpaper horoscopes, there are sme very intriguing - even compelling - elements to it. I'm not completely convinced it's reliable, but not necessarily due to the premise being misguided. I have found it's more unreliable when astrologers commit the same fallacies, presumptions and ego-centric reasoning that would lead anyone else into error. So overall it's a flawed system, but still fascinating.

BTW I'm:

Gemini Sun
Pisces moon
Virgo Ascendant with Pluto rising
Gemini Mercury and Venus
Aquarius Mars

My chart is heavy in air and mutable signs. My ruling panet in Mercury. I've also got two singletons, Uranus and Neptune.

Chinese: Metal Pig (don't that should impressive? LOL)

GalileoAce
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2006, 10:52 am

Keep it civil people :)

Just a pre-emptive heads-up :wink:

GAMod

superdan

08 Jan 2006, 11:08 am

U R keeping fings together on this site. WELL DONE.

Superdan

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2006, 1:59 pm

Leos dont sound anything like me.

pad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2006, 2:01 pm

irishmic wrote:
Scorpio.