Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Mich
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2004, 7:07 pm

I am too confused.

If you are thinking this is just another AS issue, you are clearly wrong. It is an issue that is popping up around here lately. TNo comment. I'm leaving.

If you need me, I'm not going to be here. Go to www.aspiesforfreedom.org/forums/addams_family for me, not here.

I can't overexaggerate. I can't quote my last goodbye message. I have to say the truth here. Plus, neutron189 is also leaving here, but for a slightly different reason. I can no logner listen to the lies told here by none other than alex (At least I think they are lies. Maybe I'm just confused.)

Well, goodbye. This is definitely the wrong planet for me.

:!: Mich :?:

Nuttdan
WP Co-Founder
WP Co-Founder

13 Oct 2004, 7:28 pm

I understand there's a lot of confusion lately. Alex finally convinved me to come back. Amy's gone. And Alex and I have plans to make this site better. We had a lot of plans for the site that haven't had a chance to be executed, and we've started planning a brand new "version 2", so to speak, of this website with more features, content, and designed to load faster. But most importantly I want you to know that when I come back I'm going to work hard to keep people happy, not fighting, and try to make this a place that we all can come to feel just a little bit better about outselves. The site is really still at the beginning of a long journey, and it's unfortunate that you won't be with us. But I do hope that you will come back, at least to answer ferret related questions :-). hehe ('cause, you know, we handle a lot of those j/k). But seriously, I hope we can turn this thing around, and I do hope you will reconsider.

gwynfryn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2004, 10:23 am

Less said the better, it seems to me (I know Amy's really upset about it, so I'm glad you've quaranteened that thread).

Good to have you back Nuttdan, an additional "level head" is always an advantage!