Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Zsazsa
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 10:25 am

Abangyarudo wrote:

Fidelis its ny state insurance kinda just above medicaid you have to make less then 800 a month. The Place I got diagnosed at was Cody Center the funny thing is my insurance will only pay if one person does it which is putting me in a bind cause I paid a report fee and the one dude hasn't finished it in six months.[/quote]

I live in New York State...and you should direct your complaint to the New York State Office of Mental Health in the state capital, Albany. A field agent should be able to resolve your problem with the Cody Center. I don't have the specific telephone number of the NYSDOH but, you should be able to find their address and telephone number on the New York Sate Department of Health website.

Best of luck to you!

Abangyarudo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2008, 5:35 pm

Zsazsa wrote:
Abangyarudo wrote:

Fidelis its ny state insurance kinda just above medicaid you have to make less then 800 a month. The Place I got diagnosed at was Cody Center the funny thing is my insurance will only pay if one person does it which is putting me in a bind cause I paid a report fee and the one dude hasn't finished it in six months.

I live in New York State...and you should direct your complaint to the New York State Office of Mental Health in the state capital, Albany. A field agent should be able to resolve your problem with the Cody Center. I don't have the specific telephone number of the NYSDOH but, you should be able to find their address and telephone number on the New York Sate Department of Health website.

Best of luck to you![/quote]

sorry I saw this too late I finally got the 6 page report and it was rather horrible but atleast I have it. It was very unprofessionally written and did not include any objective analysis.

Moop
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Location: Right here! Ya! Right behind the monitors glass! Get me out of here!

10 Dec 2008, 5:48 pm

When I went to therapy, I only had to pay $5. However, my psychologist had to report weather or not I needed to continue therapy to the insurance company every two months. I got close to losing coverage. I didn't want to risk losing any other coverage, so I stopped going.

pandd
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2008, 5:55 pm

US members interested in health insurance may find this earlier thread useful.