Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

matsuiny2004
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2008, 5:49 am

I was online and came across an article about detail oriented thinking. I can no longer find it, but can relate. Any others think they are detail oriented people?

surveys are scientific, they have numbers in them- me (satire)

ThisIsNotMyRealName
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Dec 2008, 5:57 am

matsuiny2004 wrote:
I was online and came across an article about detail oriented thinking. I can no longer find it, but can relate. Any others think they are detail oriented people?

Left-brained (detail orientated) thinkers outnumber right-brainers by 4:1.

Accordingly, the whole education system is skewed to favour LB's because 80% of teachers are LB's.
This really holds back RB children who often find that their innate talents are not mirrored by scholastic success.

I'm deeply RB and visual.

matsuiny2004
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2009, 11:52 am

ThisIsNotMyRealName wrote:
matsuiny2004 wrote:

Left-brained (detail orientated) thinkers outnumber right-brainers by 4:1.

Accordingly, the whole education system is skewed to favour LB's because 80% of teachers are LB's.
This really holds back RB children who often find that their innate talents are not mirrored by scholastic success.

I'm deeply RB and visual.

I can actually be both depending on context. I think I am one of those dual brained people.

surveys are scientific, they have numbers in them- me (satire)