Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2009, 1:18 pm

Does anyone else feel the need to Constantly think and rethink their life? I imagined myself buyin an abandoned kwik fit (car mechanic) garage, movin my furniture in, and livin there. Ill pay for it all by workin in developin games from my already planned company "Starrs productions". (the reason my nick is "Starrsy" And i like the word "Starrs" is because its my last name. Any jokes i will hunt you.) Starrs Productions currently make stick flash films at my school. (if your school has macromedia flash 8 education bersion, email me at [email protected] and i wll send you some of my best stick films.) But i went off track. Who constantly tries to plan ahead?

Vero
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jan 2009, 4:49 pm

Yes! I do. I am constantly making lists to comfort myself. I have to keep my subject matters under control. It usually makes me really panicky and nervous when I have the feeling that I do not know everything for the examinations. The reaction is that I learn more and more and more. I usually get great grades but it is exhausting. People tend to think that I am a nerd but I do not do all that studying "voluntary". Just cannot bear the thought of losing control. I simply have to know everything (= all the things we have to prepare for the courses) because otherwise I have the feeling that I do not have control over it and I get really panicky. That was the point when I started to make lists in my head. Lists of "when studying for what course and how much studying per day". It usually works for me. I often have to re-arrange it a little bit though because I may have underestimated the difficulties of a few subjects or because teachers add more subject matters but otherwise list making in my head helps me a lot and I love doing it. Strangely enough it comforts me. So right now, thinking and rethinking life means for me thinking and rethinking my studying lists.

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 12:31 pm

I ask, because i was wonderin wether its just aspies or everyone execsively. By now, i must have imagined my life goin 5 different directions.

neroulogicaly
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Jan 2009, 2:07 pm

I planned my life ahead by far.
I'm going to work in business as a manager preferably a senior manager.
I want to get married to a lovely woman.
I want to have a lovely child.
I want to have a family of 4 me,wife,son,daughter and to live in a big house somewhere nice.
Thats just the basics to complicated to explain clearly all of them and to many.

If somethings different ,its not better just different.
My qoutes :>)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 2:46 pm

I've had to do that numerous times.