Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2005, 10:02 pm

excluding this website, I'm shunned on all other forums. I was just on one and I've been there for about 60-something days. and they told me I'm annoying becuase I make topics when I'm on (not alot!! !! !) and "bump my topics" (which I don't do. I reply if someone has replied.) and they said they hate me and want me too leave. I'm not wanted ANYWHERE!

Pixel8
Toucan
Toucan

20 Dec 2005, 10:36 pm

this is your tribe, you belong
:D

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2005, 10:48 pm

Of course! feels slightly better.

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2005, 10:57 pm

ShadesOfMe wrote:
excluding this website, I'm shunned on all other forums. I was just on one and I've been there for about 60-something days. and they told me I'm annoying becuase I make topics when I'm on (not alot!! !! !) and "bump my topics" (which I don't do. I reply if someone has replied.) and they said they hate me and want me too leave. I'm not wanted ANYWHERE!
there's probably an opportunuty to make lemonade out of lemons here. If anyone told you something more specific about why you were'nt wanted, it could help you in the fututre.
Being told to leave is only a defeat if you don't learn something from it.
Just my .02 :roll:

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2005, 10:59 pm

Sit back, relax, and enjoy WP.

Your old school here - we all grabble down before you.

333Onfire
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Dec 2005, 11:14 pm

ShadesOfMe wrote:
That's rediculous,don't they have mods for that kind of thing.Man I hate it how people can be so stupid sometimes.Anyway good luck with all the other message boards your on. :)

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2005, 12:39 am

ShadesOfMe wrote:

Hang out here. I would be interested in talking to you sometime besides when you come here for a problem. Someone who likes guinea pigs is bound to have some personality characteristics that are useful here. :)

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2005, 5:16 am

Pixel8 wrote:
this is your tribe, you belong
:D

yeh. agreed.

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

TuDoDude
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Dec 2005, 9:29 am

Don't worry, we're all on the wrong planet together. I've often been amused (and bemused) by behavior on the internet when "discussing" something as innocuous as country music or modern television. Forums carry the pretense of being discussion groups but often become agreement groups. I've often read (following a newsgroup response), "you're not a regular here." Little they know that I'm hardly a regular anywhere. 8>

ShadesOfMe wrote:

BlackLiger
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2005, 10:36 am

heh. The only reason theres that much of a consensus on my own forums is because whenever a conservative shows up, we dispatch Zephir, the most evil admin ever, to kill them. :P therefore, its highly liberal, although there IS a heated debate on abortion at the moment.

CRACK
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2005, 11:07 am

I feel for you.

I've been banned on 2 other forums. One for posting topics at a somewhat fast pace (they were all meaningful) so one of the mods assumed that I was spamming. And another for simply being a newbie asking stupid questions.

Luckily, WP appears very warm and open :)

stlf
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2005, 2:12 pm

Sean wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:

Hang out here. I would be interested in talking to you sometime besides when you come here for a problem. Someone who likes guinea pigs is bound to have some personality characteristics that are useful here. :)

watch your step...It wouldn't surprize me if sean wants to make a fur coat out of your guinea pigs. 8O

Endersdragon
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2005, 2:18 pm

Ive been banned on another forum and made to change my name on another (funny thing about that is is that after I did it I wasnt shunned at all again :-/ maybe it was less about me and more about them.) I hate it Ive been trying to get back into that one forum no luck so far.

Vote for me in 2020 :-D

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2005, 4:29 pm

That's probably because this is an AS forum. Some NT's think we are different, but not all. Luckily, we are all warm and open, and whoever is here belongs here.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2005, 7:18 pm

Internet people are jerks and it will always be that way.

Newbies get picked on mearly for their status. What forum was it, just wondering? If it's something like somethingawful, don't expect any nice treatment from there. It all depends on the sort of people that hang out at certain places.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2005, 9:33 pm

stlf wrote:
Sean wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:

watch your step...It wouldn't surprize me if sean wants to make a fur coat out of your guinea pigs. 8O

Hey, guinea pigs are my favorite pet! :evil: My last one died of natural causes at the age of 9! It was probably a stroke. :cry: