I'm actually looking forward to New Years Day

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2005, 6:13 am

I've never thought that I would be saying this, but I'm actually looking forward to New Years Day. This has been my worst December that I've ever experienced in my whole, entire life. I've kept the London Transit thing as much of a secret from my Family and Relatives, as much as I could. My Mom did see me printing a few images of my beloved Buses, on some Photo Matte Paper that I've bought, just for that purpose, and she didn't freak out. Other than that, it was Top Secret. If anybody asked me what was wrong, I just told them that I wasn't getting much Sleep, and that I was comming down with the Flu. I couldn't tell the truth. I'm in Canada! From December 9th, until Christmas Eve Day, I was Psyching myself up, so that I could make it my Best Christmas, and that I would be Laughing and Smiling, right into the New Year. I've experienced the Big Crash on Christmas Night, of all times. The worst time of the Season to experience such a Crash. It's like a Meltdown without the Tantrum and the Tears. After the socializing and the Turkey Dinner, I've removed myself from the Madness and sat on one of the Couches, admiring my Grandpa's Fiber Optic X-Mas Tree. The song, 'Summer Holiday', by Cliff Richards was going through my Head, over and over. Precieved images from that Movie, were going through my head, since I haven't actually seen it. It wasn't a very good December for me. I've tried to make it the best that I could, and it Backfired. That's life! All I have to do now, is get my feet back on the Ground and dust myself off, and look forward to 2006.

SB2
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2005, 6:18 am

CockneyRebel,

This is a very good job at describing the emotions you've had this past month.

This is a great submission for your journal.

Im so sorry to hear about the double deckers. its part of what i think about when i think of London. Many people will miss that tradition.

nerderer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Dec 2005, 1:21 pm

i went through that too trying to make it worth while and it was until last night i could feel the depression moving in like a storm front but my bro saved me i think even if he didnt want to he helped me forget about it and i know thats somewhat of a copout but id rather do that than get all down now, i have no expectations anymore though which is still better than impending doom...jeez life f*****g sucks but im all happy haha.