Page 8 of 11 [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 2:32 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
@KitLily,

How do our phones decide which words to put there?

I have no idea...They are spying on us, that's the answer.

I cheat a bit and choose another word if the middle word makes no sense. And I add punctuation. I can't exist without punctuation :lol:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 2:33 pm

Oh good! :lol: I thought I was missing out! You know, FOMO!

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 2:41 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Oh good! :lol: I thought I was missing out! You know, FOMO!

No you're not missing out. :) We're just all being silly. I am a real word nerd so I play around with words 24/7 :P :lol:

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 2:45 pm

The new rules would allow companies that sell their own shares of securities with no prior legal approval from their customers. The only reason why they and other financial institutions are not doing this is because of a shortage in the housing supply chain and lack of funding for the construction of new buildings or other pickles. This has led some people to wonder if this could happen again or if they are just trying to get the best possible deal on a new building.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 2:45 pm

^ I tried doing it your way to write something that kind of makes sense:

Wow this thing can be like a fortune teller if you look for hidden advice!

—-

I’m so sorry for the delay in responding to you but I’m still trying to figure it all out. I’m just getting back from the gym now and I’m trying my best to make a few changes in my routine, so I’ll be there shortly.

I hope you’re doing well today and that you had fun with all your friends in town. The kids are going back to school tomorrow for their second Covid vaccine so I will not need to come to the hospital until after the school day, but if you’re still interested I can bring the boys to the game with me and we can play outside or just hang out with them.

I’m going to have to get some food and a little something for dinner tonight so if you’re interested let me know and I’ll bring you a bottle of champagne or whatever you want. I love that you can just let it go and also let things be.

It’s not a big problem for us to have, but I think we can still be friends with each other and be able to talk about everything the way we always did in the past. We can also talk about how to get along with each other’s family and friends because it’s easier to be friendly than to be in a situation where we don’t really talk about anything anymore.

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 2:51 pm

^ ☺️

Thank goodness for that! It seems like the only way to do this is through an online auction where the buyer is willing to pay the price of their house to the seller. If the house was worth more and you don’t want it back, then they should be able to get you an offer of a new one for free. Airplanes are cheap but the cheapest is around thirty bucks a plane. The only problem with flying planes is that they don’t really make you feel bad.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 3:11 pm

I don’t know how to get a hold of you because I’m not in the mood for a conversation right now, but I’m going through some stuff and I’m trying to figure it all out.

I’m just trying to figure out how to get my life back together and get through this thing with my family but it’s always been so difficult for me. I’m not trying to be difficult but I am just not sure what to say about it right now.

The fact is that I don’t know how much of an influence the other two parties have on our decision. I’m just not sure what they would be able to do without a strong team of people who would like to see them succeed in their respective lives.

The best thing I can say is that I love you and that I hope to be able to help you in the future. I’m so sorry for the pain that you’ve been through but I’m sure it is the only thing you can think about right now, so I understand why you’re feeling this way.

It’s not easy to lose your love and respect when you’re struggling with depression but you can always look forward to the next chapter of your life and our relationship with a better future ahead. The journey is always a learning experience for everyone and it’s important to be patient with yourself as you grow stronger and more confident in the process. I am here for you and I’m always looking forward to seeing you again if you’re ready for it to happen again. The best part will be that I will not let you down and you will never be alone with me anymore.

I should have known that you would be there for me when I needed it most and you were. I’m so glad that we can be there for each other no matter what we need but I don’t want you to be upset with yourself about it because it will make me sad.

I’m sorry I didn’t get help with this but I’m glad you are feeling better now and that you’re not feeling any worse than yesterday.

The pain in your heart is really bad but it’s still there for us. The only way to heal it is through a good physical treatment and then we can go to therapy and see what we need for the next few months.

I will keep you in my prayers and hope that we can be able to have fun again soon.

I love you.

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 12:15 am

The new study is based upon the study of two different women who were born with the same condition as their male counterparts. This research was funded in a number of countries by the University of Texas Health and Science Center. Bird nests and other habitats have become available for use by humans in many areas including the Pacific Ocean.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 9:26 am

I think Cunning Silence and Isabella are starting their own company here, we should learn from them :lol: :lol:

Here's another one from me :lol:

Quote:
The Great Wall of China is the best for you to cope with the villains I have to work out. So I'm stepping back for a while to get the money for the first place in the office tomorrow. We'll see how much you love it when people give the best for Christmas and the other bits. But remove the old man with a lot of things for me to tag my mum and dad with.

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 11:13 pm

:lol:

The most popular way of saying that a person can have their way with the world is by saying that a person’s name has been changed to be used as a symbol of love. In fact it was not until after World War Two that a person’s body was found in a cave in New Orleans. The cave had no evidence of any other life on Earth. I’m guessing that there are more than two million species living in it.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 12:47 pm

(this is such a fun game. Hey! Another fun game would be dictate something to your device and see what it thinks you said!)

(this one makes me sound like an assassin! :lol: )

Quote:
The quick reply from you soon in my head is killing the monks. I have no clue how much you love me anymore. But it would be wonderful to live there. Are some of them in the car park and the family is fine for now. We have to get them replaced by a car to get the money for the first time. I will send it back with a note to say that I will call you when I'm done.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 1:18 pm

Heya, you know I am innocent and tame Impala for sale. Go over there and get some sleep last year. I'd like that. It helps me immensely. I don't have your homework done with lunch so he's not going anywhere today. Everything else in the world will do on the subdued side effects of taking care of yourself. Be there by the board of education and training for the run, and get it looked at before you have issues. You don't want another part of the wild monkey antics happening.

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 4:22 pm

What’s up? How was the trip to war in Europe going? I’m sure you were right about the military being involved but it wasn’t as bad as you thought it might be. The only way to get the troops out of that area is by using their hands to fight and kill the insurgents. They can also fly out of a nearby village in the mountains and then attack the enemy with their own hands. This means that if you have no control over your life you will not be able to control yourself. Is that what you’re doing?

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 4:23 pm

(of course if we keep this up, we will totally confuse AI :lol: )

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 4:25 pm

(Excellent! :lol: )

All of my plants have been growing like crazy so I’m hoping they are just getting some good light in them. Fast forward to next month when they start getting bigger than they need to be. I’m so happy to hear that you guys were able to make a big deal out of the situation with your family. The best part of this situation is that we have been able to make it to our last day at the beach.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 4:37 pm

CunningSilence wrote:
(Excellent! :lol: )

(yes, AI will be constantly talking nonsense and then we can spot it easily :lol: )