Page 13 of 16 [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Oct 2012, 10:06 am

Anarbaculardrop wrote:
OOC:Since Geithern is with Nyskel, she will have to wait a while.

Jaas thought he saw something move, and heard an almost hissing sound. He turned toward it. He saw a shadow-like...thing. He yelled,"kome out and fight shade

OOC: Is that me 2?

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 2:03 pm

Talway responded to Vishna's message:

"It's complicated... my ship was designed to notice distress calls from very long distances using warp receivers, which bend space in a similar manner to wrap travel. I'm not 100% sure how it works exactly; I'm an alchemist not a technician."

Mr.Slim tries to contact the jellyfish thing's brainguy, but feels his message drop short. There is some sort of fiel around his brain keeping him from being contacted telepathically.

OOC: I like the tic. Looks like everyone is finally about to find out what Talway's powers are. :wink:

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Oct 2012, 2:39 pm

Tensu wrote:
Talway responded to Vishna's message:

"It's complicated... my ship was designed to notice distress calls from very long distances using warp receivers, which bend space in a similar manner to wrap travel. I'm not 100% sure how it works exactly; I'm an alchemist not a technician."
-----------------
Mr.Slim tries to contact the jellyfish thing's brainguy, but feels his message drop short. There is some sort of fiel around his brain keeping him from being contacted telepathically.

OOC: I like the tic. Looks like everyone is finally about to find out what Talway's powers are. :wink:

"That makes sence. It probably helped that my ship decided to do long range signal beams. What hapended to the planet?" The ship beeped, signaling it was done its scans. "I just thought you should know, there is a presance trying to contact your ship telepathecly. Do you reconise the ship?"

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 3:37 pm

"I don't know what happened to any planets, I don't recognize any of the ships here, and nobody worth talking to communicates via telepathy."

Talway ranted, his patience apparently finally wearing thin

"...Is this."

Talway pulled out an apparently waterproof photo of some sort of glyph, painted in blood, on the floor of some palace.

"A man named Ambassador Gylevant contacted the order about this glyph, which is apparently used in demon-summoning, but was assassinated before we could talk. All I want to do is find out who's responsible, eat them, and go back home!"

Talway sighed.

"I'm sorry. This was supposed to be a routine hunt but it's just been one delay after another, and I haven't eaten anyone in a long time and I'm getting tired of subsisting on fish, thus I'm very worn out. If you don't know what's going on here I'm not the one to ask: I'm new here. We need to find a native."

Talway began the long process of re-charging his warp drive.
"I think I'm going back to were I met an officer of the local government. We were talking but he had some sort of communications malfunction. That is, unless you know something?"

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Oct 2012, 9:59 pm

"Until i know more about this universe, i would pefer if we had minimal contact with others. Their are beings of unimaginable power that have been chasing me across time and space. If i had to fight more than 1 or 2 of them, well, im not sure i could win. Lets try investigating the crime seane.

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 10:36 pm

Talway sighed again.

"I don't know where the crime scene is, only that it's on the royal planet and in an area I can't get legal access to without an official. Ambassador Gylevant was supposed to be that official..."

Then Talway fully realized what he had just heard.

"Someone's been chasing you? Who?"

OOC: I was suspecting a little more shock and awe that the previously tactful Talway lost his cool, admitted he eats people, and apparently has something against telepaths.

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Oct 2012, 10:43 pm

Tensu wrote:
Talway sighed again.

"I don't know where the crime scene is, only that it's on the royal planet and in an area I can't get legal access to without an official. Ambassador Gylevant was supposed to be that official..."

Then Talway fully realized what he had just heard.

"Someone's been chasing you? Who?"

OOC: I was suspecting a little more shock and awe that the previously tactful Talway lost his cool, admitted he eats people, and apparently has something against telepaths.

OOC: after geting eaten by an idea and having it implode on him and beeing blasted into a new universe, nothing really shockes the king of alimentia.

"Kreith, darkmental of shadows. Hes an elite killer who has distroyed whole dimentions to kill his targat. As far as i know hes the only one. And i can get un into the crame seane. I will follow you to the palace.

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 11:07 pm

"Do you think this Kreith fellow has anything to do with this? And how exactly do you plan on bypassing all those royal guards without making a scene?"

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2012, 7:21 am

"I wouldnt put it past kreith to do something like this. And as for getting in, im sure i can fake a guard."

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2012, 5:50 pm

"Fake a guard?"

Talway raised one hairless eyebrow.

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Oct 2012, 9:00 am

"My ship is unique. For one its intellegent, 2 it can change into an indestuctible battle suit that i can wear, 3 it can transform into a seeming of any object. So a simple guard should be easy enuf to manage."

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 8:08 pm

"Now I'm curious as to how your ship works."

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Oct 2012, 10:44 pm

"Its an intellegent inorganic life form. Their spesise, morphalians, exist only partialy in this dimention. If your inside it, you are actualy in a different dimention. The morphalians can turn into what ever they what, and they look lifelike becuz they can take matter from their dimmention and replicate the target exactly."

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 10:48 pm

"Huh. Worth a shot I guess."

Talway began charging his warp drive again.

"Setting course for the planet royal!"

OOC: I see the living spaceship is becoming still more popular. :wink:

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Oct 2012, 10:55 pm

OOC: It makes more sence in my alamentian universe. Thats what i originaly desined the ship for.

A couple hours later Gary and talaway's ships are hidden on the dark side of the royal planets moon.

"How are you going to hide your ship on the planet?"

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 11:01 pm

"There's a visitor area. I figured we'd land there and travel to the destination on foot."