Page 4 of 11 [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Oct 2023, 5:39 pm

Hi: yes, in fact Jimmy explained it in brief. Sorry but I don't understand your answer. I have a minimum vocabulary in English for now. Even if last time at the airport a person communicated in perfect English and I managed to understand it, I even told him. *You can comment if and when you want. You are welcome. I am very interested in people's feedback. Especially if they point out my mistakes. So I learn. Thanks for writing. Jim explains well. Thanks to him, who is a fantastic person, I came back here. Communication between the dead is a complex topic, it includes many passages and overcoming obstacles in our lives. And the transition from life to death and the return to life. I don't know if it's common, maybe it is more so than Jim and I think. But our minds tend not to stop with age, among other things, in addition to having a lot of defects, I have neotenic traits and an ADHD that as a child was better controllable than now it's as if I had grown from the point of view of adapting to speed. When I slow down something I do I do it less well. I'm not a genius. There is a differentiation between IQ and genius. Otherwise, I don't know, a Leonardo Da Vinci would have been inferior to perhaps the most intelligent person ever William James Sidis, with an IQ of 254 and a standard deviation of 24 would have created magnificence was a US citizen, he has no equals and will never have them. Yet Da Vinci created, he thought of every possible aspect of everything he saw, dreamed, lived, and even died! Among other things, he also did autopsies. And he was interested in drawing capital executions. This was to understand how a body functioned in that state. People were shocked: I saw it in various Italian museums the crowding of people around his paintings. Painting was actually the thing that distinguished him the least, making him however immortal in time. How strange, death and a disputed inheritance pitted him against his brothers and sisters. He had I think 16. And he was the youngest. Illegitimate son. Of Notary, son of a notary in Florence. His death, if I'm not mistaken, at 67 years old... he calls his attendant to Amboise (France). And he regrets not so much about being ill, and about old age, but about not being able to live any longer to create again. In the styles it should be from the school of Verrocchio, so there are Leonardesque features in the work. But also Di Credi. The Dreyfus Madonna (Madonna of the pomegranate) it is an oil on panel painting attributed to Leonardo da Vinci, or Lorenzo di Credi and preserved in the National Gallery of Art in Washington. This is a place closer to you. The other is in Poland in Krakow. The Lady with an Ermine. The background is not original, he didn't use those funds. Art history was compulsory as a subject of study in Italy, I don't know now. Everything has its end, a time, an end. The genius it uses "human" intelligence. But without genius, intelligence is worth very little.

*By the word "cold" do you mean that communicating with the dead is creepy to you?

But all known world religions involve death, passage, nature, beauty and ugliness, good and evil, hate and love, paradises, some even have 13 paradises in them.

Others have hell.

Generally death is only physical, the soul does not die.
That one is eternal and is reincarnated in something else.

Pass levels until you become pure.

While he pursues purity, who knows how many times Leonardo Da Vinci was reincarnated and in what way.

The fact is that geniuses have not been born for decades. The last wave was in the early years of the last century.

As a child I reflected on the meaning of life.

And for images and how to translate from ideograms.

They asked me what I thought.
I replied that I thought in sentences.

I actually saw images where I placed words.
Which formed sentences.
The meaning of life is in the PHI number.

Pythagoras said that everything is a number, a statement that implies many meanings.

That is, everything that exists is, but also everything that does not exist.

What we see is what we hypothesize, because what we hypothesize is clearly greater...exactly with the numbers:

Many people don't like numbers.

But I touch them and I see or everywhere.

When everything is number the entire Universe is number

And it uses number forms.

This morning with the clear sky I observed the moon in transparency.
It was October 2nd and now I know why I took photos of the moon.

She was close to Jupiter.
The impulse had already occurred hours ago.
But it is short while the phenomenon of closeness is long.
I was up at 2:30am but very fatigued from a virus.

However, in the morning I looked at the sky and saw and photographed as much as I could.
We are like the pulse.

We last very little.

Last edited by Huckleberry Finn on 02 Oct 2023, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2023, 5:42 pm

Huck Finn

You wrote, "In vertebrates, the set of ganglia and nerves that connect the brain to the rest of the body (the peripheral nervous system) and the internal structure of the brain are extremely complex. For this reason, the study of neuroanatomy has become a distinct discipline, even if it represents a specialization within neuroscience."

I agree with that. To expand on this thought, humans add another level. We are very different then anything that came before us. Humans have evolved with multiple brains. It is what makes our species unique.

Then you began talking about gray matter. If I remember correctly, gray matter is one of the main differences between us and NTs. Our brains have a substantial amount of gray matter.

Then you wrote about my brain damage from my stroke.
"I assume that your areas involved are at least three, except that it did not affect unique but intermediate areas (I'm going by intuition).

The same doubt in my old answer the Broca and Wiernicke areas are not affected as canonically happens, but collaterally (I hypothesize), then there is at least a third area affected in you."
Yes, I think you are discussing the main area of my brain that was affected by the stoke. The part of my brain. I spent around 2 1/2 years figuring why I was able to overcome the damage. It was due to the new-age supplement I had been taking for over 20 years. It allowed my brain to restore most of the damage.

In one of the Stroke Support Group classes I attend monthly, one of the other stroke victims brought in a video of a woman who suffered a very severe stroke and lost her ability to talk. She would try and try and try. She would get one word out. That was it. It was so very hard for her to speak. But one doctor in the U.S. performed a very unique surgery on her brain. Within minutes she was able to speak again and speak intelligently. It was still there. All her knowledge still existed inside her but she lost her ability to speak. The human brain is a very unique structure.

You wrote, "you have like double zones that act as double functionality."
I agree. But also I have a fabulous supplement, that slows down the normal aging process.

You began talking about dementia and Alzheimer's disease. I think I have discussed this subject before with you. I have a different perspective on these conditions. My mother was classified as having this condition. I analyzed her condition and discovered that they were giving her special drugs and that the drugs were causing her decline. I took her off this medicine and within days her brain came back to normal levels and stayed there for many years. Many of the drugs they were giving her were narcotics. Now as a person ages, they lose some of their senses (taste, vision, hearing, touch, smell, etc.) So in the case of my mother, her vision was almost gone, she was almost blind. Also her hearing was almost gone. She would hear one or two words and her mind fabricated the rest of the paragraph. So it seemed like she was suffering this condition but it was primarily due to the loss of some of her sensory inputs and her ability to artificially fabracate the loss.

Then I might mention that the supplement that I am taking can prevent or slow down the aging process within the brain. As a result it can protect the brain from damage due to aging (and even strokes). And this supplement has been on the market for over 20 years and is easily available.

Then you ended by talking about dolls. As males do not normally play with dolls, this is one of the reasons why we are a little different. I my case I played with a Ventriloquist Puppet.

Muppet

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Oct 2023, 7:17 pm

We are discovering them in recent years.

L.A.T.E. for example.

My mother I guess had the same as Robin Williams.
It's called Lewy bodies.

They are all different from each other.
In your opinion, is the diagnosis certain?

It is not easy to distinguish one dementia from another.

I must admit that the drugs used helped me understand.

For your mother I hypothesize a frontotemporal, but I also doubt there was an unevaluated tumor.

But I don't know the precise diagnosis or the investigations conducted.

Was your mother highly educated?

I am sure that the onset of my mother's syndrome was much earlier than the hallucinatory manifestation.

Because I mentally analyzed every interaction and observation I made about her in previous years.

Calculate 8 years before diagnosis.

Was it as precocious for your mother as it was for my mother?

(Sorry question: if it makes you feel bad to think about it you can write it and I won't ask further and you can tell me you don't feel like answering).

Sorry, it's not a diagnosis, but I was thinking of a tumor because medulum blastoma immediately came to mind.

It may have been covered by a missed dual diagnosis.

<>

Puppets and marionettes were widely used among children in our country.
Think that in Sicily the tradition is very cultured.

The Puppet Opera is a type of puppet theatre, whose protagonists are Charlemagne and his paladins. The deeds of these characters are treated through the reworking of the material contained in the novels and poems of the Carolingian cycle.
<>

Dolls but the island was matriarchal so I think it's quite normal as a game for children too.

For example, I remember my grandfather giving his entire salary to my grandmother to manage it herself.

The female role was the main one.

There wasn't the inequality that we later acquired.

There was no one with specific roles.

A great aunt of mine ran a gas pump by herself.

Now it is normal to happen, the example seems banal, but it is decisive to make it clear that there were no gender inequalities.

Now I'm here .

Unfortunately everywhere in the world.

Multiple brains hypothesis is fascinating.

Including the fact of sleep refreshment in which it makes corrections and makes us progress.

I would like the value of Montalcini BDNF's 1986 Nobel Prize to be studied more.

I believe it will take another few decades.

Woman operated by USA doctor is fantastic.

In Italy we are proud of the north.

On this.

In general, brain studies are.
Sorry James because the initial part of the post was very well written only that the whole thing was deleted.

This is a mini summary of the answer, about 90% of what I wrote is missing

Sulle aree del cervello e come ce le descrivono con i collegamenti neuronali sono poco logiche. funzionano a distanza , in fondo avviene come per il segnale wi fi, ma nel cervello , in questo caso tu dimostri che si può recuperare se ben curati.

La donna afasica operata dal medico USA è una bella testimonianaza.

Noi collaboriamo spesso con gli USA anche per la medicina.

Perchè voi siete avanti.

Io tendo a valutare le ricerche scientifiche USA e UK e non tanto quelle di altri stati.

Direi il Giappone e l'India ci stupiranno nei prossimi decenni.

Già il Giappone ha vinto Nobel quasi ogni anno ultimamente.

Materia grigia nei nd è superiore , ma anche i collegamenti sono il doppio dei nt.

Specie umana ultima è ibridata con i neandhertaliani.

Potrebbe essere sia una forza che un limite.

Integratore che assumi è interessante.

Proverò anche se con me sia farmaci che integratori non funzionano mai.

Last edited by Huckleberry Finn on 02 Oct 2023, 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Oct 2023, 7:23 pm

Sorry James because most of the answer was deleted.

I will revisit it in a few places

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2023, 8:51 am

Huck Finn

I am a few messages behind. In your message of Yesterday, 6:39 pm you began by providing a video of one of your favorate persons, "Leonardo da Vinci".

Then you shifted to the discussion by babybird when she replied "Cool". This is a bit of slang. It means, "This information is very interesting, thanks for passing on this information."

In your second message, you discussed Lexy bodies. According to the internet,
Dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) is a type of progressive dementia that leads to a decline in thinking, reasoning and independent function.

I tend to look at it in a slightly different manner. As we age in our latter years, some of our abilities begin to decline. We may loose our vision or our hearing, or our sense of taste and smell, etc. Our minds try and continue by filling in the lost information. But that is a little hard to do. And if they add mind altering drugs to old people to make them submissive, they take away their knowledge and they become a little like vegetables.

Then you asked me about my mother. My mother only had a partial education in high school. She married my father and she gave birth to 8 children. So she was busy all the time raising her children. She figured out very early that the best way to raise a child is to train the older children to do part of the work around the house. It was like a team effort. When my father died, her life came to an abrupt end. She sold everything in the house and prepared to die. I stepped in and gave her my youngest daughter for a couple summers. It gave her a reason to keep on living. She lived for around another 20 years after that.

Then you began talking about puppets. I did not know that puppets were a strong part of Italian culture. My ability as a young child to make a puppet work, really unlocked a number of doors in my mind that allowed me to resist harassment, and gave me the ability to think independently. It was a great gift.

Then you lost track of what you were writing and when you came back you began writing in Italian. In your third message you explained that your message was lost and you would get back to it soon.

The problem that you have with losing part of your messages may be a problem in the site. In long messages, the site will sometimes not send the message. Lately it makes me log back in a second time before I can send the message. I do not know if this is what is causing problems or a failure on your part.

jimmy m.

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Oct 2023, 5:59 pm

Hi Jimmy m. So I thank you both for your help in understanding your post. And you for your kindness, too bad the interaction was short... In reality, long before Leonardo Da Vinci there were geniuses, I hypothesize, even superior to Leonardo himself. I'll make a small digression: sorry for the use of Italian, I was very very tired and responded in my own language not voluntarily.*Sometimes I happen to read a language that is not mine as I explained for Portuguese...But also for others and understand them. The point is that I understand them as if I were reading them in Italian. It doesn't always happen to me, but sometimes. The Swedish one was interesting because I was able to understand the dialogue between the Swedish husband and wife. Except that I only know 4 words in Swedish about. I asked why the wife spoke Italian: she was very surprised because my understanding was correct. I also used their computers to make return tickets and write. They were set in their language, among other things in one there happened a funny thing: the key covers were missing. So the letters weren't even there. The boy with real ADHD started looking at what I was doing... Because it was very strange to him. In practice he had key covers with letters on his laptop.And I asked him if I could look at his keyboard and I typed things according to the positions of the letters on his computer.He laughed a lot!I remember that he had a remarkable IQ.I don't know what it is because it changes in proportion to age and in any case it doesn't I would never have asked him. He also spoke my language. So we had interesting conversations, I thought I didn't know how to deal with children, but instead I was really good with him and his sister. He was really very intelligent. We started in a dialogue from a trivial electronic circuit, up to the nuclear chain reaction. A chain reaction refers to a process in which the neutrons emitted in fission produce a further fission in at least one other nucleus. This nucleus in turn produces neutrons and the process repeats. The process can be controlled (nuclear energy) or uncontrolled (nuclear weapons). That was beyond my knowledge and I told him I couldn't give him an exact answer at that moment. Never say an incorrect thing to an autistic child. He would never forgive you. And I knew it. So I spoke clearly and said that I also didn't know the subject. Languages: they have a lot to do with us autistics.

I make the comparison with Champollion.
Who deciphered the Rosetta Stone (Egypt).

There is a parallel between these two things.
Autism researchers discover genetic 'Rosetta Stone' (University of California – San Francisco)

The Rosetta Stone of autism is a set of mutations in a neuronal protein that can lead to autism spectrum disorders or childhood epilepsy. What leads to one or the other of the diseases is still being studied. It seems that a gene is involved - SCN2A - which codes for a sodium channel called NaV1.2, which is very important because it allows neurons to communicate electrically, especially in the early stages of neuronal development. Evaluations were made on how SCN2A mutations observed in children with autism spectrum disorders could also affect the electrical properties of the NaV1.2 channel. A reduction in the function of the channel was found, which differed from individual to individual; you may witness total or partial blocking.

The next step for these researchers was to use this data to evaluate how channel mutations found in children with autism spectrum disorders might affect nerve cell signals. They discovered that, unlike the mutations present in children with childhood epilepsy in which there is greater neuronal excitability, in those with autism spectrum disorders there is a difficulty in transmitting signals.

Further simulations of the effects of a defect in NaV1.2 channels on immature and mature neurons indicate that autism-associated mutations would have a greater impact on the developing brain, strengthening the hypothesis that the neurological changes that trigger autism can occur. in utero or before the first year of life.

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Oct 2023, 6:48 pm

I separated the message into two parts because yesterday I had written and then checked, but not saved, so the error is my fault.

Except that at around three in the morning I was tired, so tired because the virus made me feel very nauseous.

I'm fine now.

I also wrote not feeling well so I made even more mistakes.

Among other things, I knew the word you describe, I don't know why when reading it I had the doubt there were other explanations that perhaps due to my inability I didn't understand.

In Italian, for example, there are many words to describe the same thing, and the meaning of sentences changes if they are written in one way or another.

The latest generations use fewer words and have fewer linguistic skills than just a few years ago.

I know more things than the new generation, and the one before mine was better...

We are losing our linguistic abilities in an incredible way, I presume that our language will soon become extinct.

A language exists when it is alive.
So if you use it.

In the link I posted, many slang expressions from the time are used, keep in mind that it was from 53 years ago.

And among other things, in some descriptions Florentine and non-Italian phrases are used.

The film is complicated, because it tells of Da Vinci's life.

But he was the illegitimate son of a notary.

And his father's father was a notary.

And the writings are read in the original language, which I understand anyway.

Regarding puppets and marionettes, Sicilian Pupi we have had contamination from many populations including the Celts and the Normans, I stop because I should mention so many.

In my opinion, genius depended precisely on these.

The greater migratory flows, the greater the potential of the mind, and we Italy have a centuries-old tradition of wars and migrations.

This is why geniuses are sometimes born, and very often people with quite high average IQs.

An exception is my island which kept its ethnicity closed, to preserve its DNA.

Then my genesis is very mixed, this combined with stimuli and an autistic mind make the difference.

Even if migrations and wars and potentates still invaded us.
You are interesting because you take what has already been done from genetics, and you are a mix of very different populations.

I like the concept: I don't like things closed in on themselves.

We Italians are the opposite.

But too many of us have an assumption that we are better, by race, these are fascist dictates that remain.

Many consider themselves superior.

The same thing happens in many countries.
However, in our country an important problem arises which must be immediately limited: the theory of the superior race.

I know what I'm writing is a bit complicated

Therefore there are various studies on dementia and they differentiate them,

They are not all similar.

For example, Lewy body dementia involves hallucinatory states.

My mother saw things that weren't there.

That's why she was given drugs, because it was impossible for her to live in constant terror.

There are many theories regarding the etiopathogenesis in meito.

We think of aluminum and in fact there are bauxite mines in our area.

From there I go to university.

But there are also other mines.

Of various types, including radioactive ones.

And even some stones are radioactive.

SO some people's brains wear out.

I was asking about your mother's level of education because research suggests that the higher the level of education, the lower the dementia.

In theory 11% less.

My mother impressed me because she was previously passionate about epics, the Iliad, the Romans, opera, opera, poetry... she knew everything by heart.

Then suddenly the terrible hallucinations.

I reacted immediately, my father didn't want to accept that he had a serious problem.

I made the calls to the specialists.
And I came to understand what shape it had.

Because they misdiagnosed her, and therefore mistreated her.

From that I understood why I was passionate about pharmacology (also).

With the right medicine he lived again.

Invace with the wrong one he was prey to hallucinatory deliriums.
<>

James you describe the state of senile dementia and it is normal for normal people to have a progressive decline in cognitive functions.

That's why I wrote that it's very difficult to understand what they have.

I think it's genetic because all his brothers and sisters had the same problem.

I train my mind to avoid running into it.

The more you talk and study the less likely it will happen.

Now even 40-year-olds are at risk of dementia.

The age is very low and it is no longer the demancy of the elderly.

Then there are really many types.

Not one, people think there's one or two,
but there are many more.

You read and use your mind, you train it despite the stroke, you reason constantly.

This is fundamental.

Also food, and pollutants.

Regarding my favorite genius character, I could only answer like this.

Because even today his codes are being used to create innovation.

Imagine a man who lived over 500 years ago and was far enough ahead to impact this century...

Others are my favourites, after all Leonardo could do everything, now a genius should dedicate himself sectorally to just one discipline, see Einstein, see Von Neumann, see Majorana... but there are many others, just not recent ones for example Tesla .

Huck Finn

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Oct 2023, 7:02 pm

Here's something that happens when publishing posts in this case.

However, if you double them they are identical.

I don't know why this happens:

See you soon I'm going to rest today I'm excessively tired.

I stopped doing things at midnight.

Then I did something else then I saw and responded.

I still struggle.

But it's not my habit to sit around doing nothing.

I will do it later even in bed I will think about something if I don't sleep.

Maybe a good coffee will help me fall asleep

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Oct 2023, 3:07 am

I noticed that one of my posts was tripled in a central description.

I don't know what caused it: maybe it was my computer.

But the insertion was precise.

I misspelled several words.

Excuse me.

I will have to find a way to learn English.

It's just that I have too many other things to learn and I have to do it right away.

If I had a free mind, I would learn it.

Regarding phonetics, a lot changes from country to country, even some ways of using it.

In Italy almost all foreigners make mistakes in phonetics and the formulation of sentences.

Let's not say anything, let's try to understand anyway.

We get angry about it.

They think that the Spanish language is the same or almost the same.

But is not so.

Or they compare us to other neighboring nations, we are very different from each other.

Why was I describing a Renaissance character?

Because it is unique.
The others didn't have it.

In some museums such as the Uffizi (Florence) there are so many works that some are protected in the basement because they have no place.

Leonardo is famous for painting... but he was only interested in perfection.

In fact his works are few and he took a long time to finish them.

As you know, I think that geniuses do not have a nationality, but belong to the world.

They are so rare.

While intelligent people are percentage common.

You mentioned my IQ but yours is high too Jimmy m.
And that of many of you.

One thing sets us apart: we see beyond the problem, so we think about strategies and solutions.

Always.
Intuitivity.

It must be said that if you are not faced with a problem, you don't think about many related things.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2023, 8:41 am

Huck Finn

I turned on my computer and there was 4 emails that you had sent. That is a lot to reply to due to my limited ability to read due to my stroke. But I will try.

In the first message you discussed your interaction with a high IQ boy similar to us and your discussion about nuclear energy. You talked about one of our traits. If we enter a conversation about a subject that we have only limited Aspie knowledge of, we tend to listen to others who have greater Aspie knowledge. In a sense, NT knowledge contains many flaws and provides very limited true knowledge. I sometimes suspect that without Aspies, our world would be like the world of advanced apes and monkeys.

I knew someone who had epilepsy. He would sometimes have a seizure and his brain would shut down, and his body would also shut down and lose control. He told me that if he has a seizure, do not become too concerned because he had an epilepsy fit and would soon come out of it.

jimmy m.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2023, 11:11 am

Huck Finn

I will now look at your second message.

You started out by saying: "I separated the message into two parts because yesterday I had written and then checked, but not saved, so the error is my fault."

Let me make a suggestion. Do what I do. I send the message and then check for errors and correct the errors. So I come across an error and I then change it. Then I read some more and find another error and go back in and change it. I may make a dozen corrections before I am satisfied with my message. The site allows you to make changes to your message for about one day before it is frozen in concrete.

You then went on to describe dementia. "My mother saw things that weren't there." My mother did also. But it was caused by two problems. First, her senses were failing as she aged. She became very hard of hearing and suffered great vision loss. Her mind filled in the missing vision/hearing loss by making up what was missing. She was inventing from the little bit that she saw and heard, something that made sense to her. But the second problem was that they were giving my mother drugs, narcotics that cause her mind to become extreme chaos. I took her off the narcotics and her mind came back. She lived for almost two decades longer and was fairly sane.

You wrote: "I was asking about your mother's level of education because research suggests that the higher the level of education, the lower the dementia."

My mother only went through a couple years of high school and my father only went to the 8th grade. They were not educated in schools but in real life experiences. But if you go back to the times they lived, most people were farmers. It was a different world back then. Now only a very, very small number of Americans are farmers.

You wrote: "With the right medicine he lived again. Invace with the wrong one he was prey to hallucinatory deliriums."

I couldn't agree more.

Then you wrote: "James you describe the state of senile dementia and it is normal for normal people to have a progressive decline in cognitive functions.
That's why I wrote that it's very difficult to understand what they have.
I think it's genetic because all his brothers and sisters had the same problem."

There is one doctor in the U.S. that is working in this area. He tried to treat patients with the worse form of dementia. One of his patients was a woman who suffered a stroke and she could not speak. She tried and tried. She could get a word out but that was all. The doctor treated her by entering her brain and destroying a small area. Within minutes, she was talking again. An hour long video was created from a major news network that discussed the event. It was aired on prime time news about 5 years ago.

In a way, I experienced a similar recovery. But mine was due to a supplement, a very strange supplement by one company called Juvenon. The supplement was called Cellular Health.

jimmy m.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2023, 12:11 pm

Huck Finn

I will skip to your fourth post:

In the last message you wrote, "As you know, I think that geniuses do not have a nationality, but belong to the world."

I would agree.

You also began talking about foreign language. I took several courses in foreign language in school. I took Spanish and French and when I went to college I took Russian. I was a very poor student. It was one of my worse subject.

But when I decided it was time to get married, I traveled to the other side of the world, to a country that was under Communistic control by the Soviet Union and found my wife. We did not even speak the same language. I communicated to her for a year. We had good interpreters on each side. So after a year I traveled to Poland and we met. What I found interesting is that I could communicate with her fairly well. I used all the words in the languages that I knew and she used all the words in the languages she knew and then we even made up our own words. We were able to communicate together fairly well. So after 5 weeks together I proposed to her. It took a great effort to get her to America. Both sides (U.S. and Communist Poland had put a system into place to prevent this from happening). But I found a way. It took me a year, but I was able to break thought their barriers.

jimmy m.

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Oct 2023, 8:17 pm

Sorry James. I have to write less. You are having trouble reading for now. And I write long posts. You can use an app that reads the text to you.<> Yes, I also think that the world without Aspies would have remained in the stone age. You know, James, they say that autistic people are natural teachers. For me it was always so. I was entrusted with my companions who were struggling (I usually had 5). My questions were tiring, but when they questioned me, they all remained silent and listened. I think that an Aspie IQ surpasses the evaluations of the logical mathematical one and can make use of various other forms of intelligence. Those that cannot be classified. Those that can be defined as unconventional, atypical intelligences. You know, every now and then I see threads in which people with autism wish they were born NT. I wouldn't see myself as NT. We're just less in percentage. We have social and sensory deficits, I have many. But we have superior qualities in other things and above all we want to learn. We are not interested in the advantages, except those of being able to create new ways of thinking and doing things.<>You know Julius Caesar also suffered from epilepsy. My brother in the family. With the drug I sometimes have small nocturnal convulsive seizures. Never when I'm awake.<>Every time I talk to an NT person I perceive their tendency to be superficial in doing things. For us this is very difficult to happen. We literally devour what we are passionate about. We are collectors of information. Years ago I tried to make a calculation on how many alpha numeric data I remembered. When I noticed that the calculation exceeded one hundred thousand data and was tending towards a million I stopped.<>James, take all the time to answer, don't get tired, I'll wait. The forum is something that fortunately can be viewed with extreme calm and time.*I honestly care more about your health than all the answers of the posts. Even if your answers are extremely interesting and you are an exceptional person. I will limit myself to writing only this post. Then I will calmly write something else. Regarding the doctor's technique, did he foresee the stereotactic helmet? If he used it in a excellent it was very barvissimo. In Italy it is not used well. It would be interesting to see the methodology of your doctor. You know here they often say badly about other nations in the medical field. I always answer... how many Nobel prizes do we win every year? And how many do they get the USA? This is indicative of their arrogance. When we collaborate the result is often excellent. I'm sorry about the dementia. And you were very good at giving her the opportunity to have an interest in life. For my mother it was fast 5 years And I tried everything. I trusted for 2 years. While I was studying. And I found a valid solution. My mother lived again for about another few years. She wanted to go out, enjoy herself well and be admired. She who was very shy. Even if she had been a model for photographers. Yes, many years ago, only the most mentally gifted son could study in our country. The others had to work to make the whole family live. My father was NT with a high IQ. He made a lot of mistakes that I corrected. But he also had qualities. Including an impressive memory and intuition. He perceived things before they happened. He only managed to graduate at a late age over 40. While he worked he studied and also at night. He liked technological things. He had not studied computer science, but the first time he used his personal computer, he had already understood how it worked. He used it as if he had always used it, I also saved his life several times. At his last hospitalization he decided to take a heart medication , he knew very well that it would lead to his death. He called me 12 hours before he died, I didn't understand that he wanted to say goodbye. He was so happy. He told me that they would discharge him the next day. He died exactly the next morning at 1 am : 34. They had changed a drug. And it killed him. He was in a hospital far from home, and I couldn't save him for the umpteenth time. I had succeeded several times, medicine was a passion of mine. Read and reply with as long as you want, don't tire your eyesight James.A tip: train your eye muscles, look far away and try to strengthen them.

Huckleberry Finn

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2023, 6:32 pm

Huck Finn

I suffered a very severe medical condition beginning about 2 weeks ago. I thought I had COVID. But that was not the case. I take a number of drugs and one of them was very critical. They stopped this drug and I almost died. I finally figured out what happened to me. I might be off line for a week, then I will tell you what happened.

jimmy m.

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Oct 2023, 4:45 am

jimmy m wrote:
Huck Finn

I suffered a very severe medical condition beginning about 2 weeks ago. I thought I had COVID. But that was not the case. I take a number of drugs and one of them was very critical. They stopped this drug and I almost died. I finally figured out what happened to me. I might be off line for a week, then I will tell you what happened.

jimmy m.

I'm so sorry for you James.

When I rationally understand a person I become very empathetic.

There are two types of empathy.

I don't have one.

<>

I'll explain this symbol better because it helps me separate sentences.

Many have asked me this.
I'm dysgraphic.

And even in one of the 13 officially permitted languages used in Italy, the language that everyone thinks is the language of the Italians, even though I know tens of thousands of words, clearly above the average I have to translate from images to words, then do the reverse and then correct my posts a lot of times.

<>

In Wrong Planet 4 additional steps are added.

Including the use of a decent translator.

I try to change the sentences and not just the words so maybe the result is better translated.

I don't use google translate.

He translates some words very badly.

<>

If you translate into one of our official languages (but I see that they only know the Italian translation and that's it, ok I'll adapt).

Always remember that they are often wrong and translate in strange ways.

<>

Regarding your health problem James, I had an intuition that you were ill.

This is not an autistic ability, but a set of thinking modes that I use and help me.
<>

When a person speaks I could be 90% wrong about their internal state.

While whether the person writes or doesn't write or not I can guess.

<>
I sensed you weren't well James.

I am sorry!

Your condition is extremely difficult.

That's why I defended you, in a thread.

Because whoever answered doesn't know you at all.

And it's logical that he can't understand.

<>

Medication: there are many essential medications and others that conflict with others.

Rest assured they will find a way to fix it.

Meanwhile they were very fast and you were super as usual!

<>
You write to me that after the interruption you almost died James.

In case something happens to you, delegate daughter so I know.

<>

I have saved my father several times from wrong therapies as a whole.

I had a passion for pharmacology, so I immediately understood fundamental things.

I once saved him from a coma due to a foolishly administered drug.

I actually saved my father many times.
The drugs do their job, but they must be seen as a whole, not one by one.

<>
You know several times I have made the exact decision on the matter.
<>
Your clinical picture is complicated even too many drugs interact with each other.

You've been very good.

They were very good

Now they will find a way to find the right one, always stay calm.

But you are like me: you remain cold and think in a hyper-logical manner.

This saves you.

Others usually lose their temper and panic.

Even with the temporary hemiparesis I was very cold (T.I.A), but I was conscious, I just didn't move half my body.

Covid: you always wear an FFP2 mask as you know.

It's not a useless thing, actually!

<>

Covid doesn't seem to exist here.

Parainfluences only.

<>

Absolute rudeness.

Many people on the plane were sneezing, including my seatmate.

But I ask for respect, those who are ill must not take public transport, they must always use valid masks.

I didn't catch the virus from him.

But I spent ten days feeling sick.

Furthermore: viruses are nonillions.

Only about a hundred potentially dangerous.

<>
You take more than a week off.

Please James, I would like to see you here, I don't care if it takes time.

The important thing is that you are well again.

<>I

You may see my answers but don't reply.

Don't get tired, use a way to warn your daughter immediately if you are sick.

<>

Your answers interrupt them.

Even if I wrote here.

Fragments in combination with each other always cause problems.

This is normal.

Once that is removed they will use another one under strict medical supervision.

I recommend finding accommodation near your local hospital.

So you won't have distance, and they will react quickly for you.

Even if it costs you money.

Ultimately nothing is and will be worth your health.

*Stay very near to your local hospital James.

<>

I will wait for you here.

A hug from a friend

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Oct 2023, 2:16 am

Hi, I'm writing to you hoping you're feeling better.

From how you described, perhaps there was an interaction between drugs which could perhaps have caused an infection, and from this a sort of respiratory tract infection which mimicked symptoms like those of covid (')

Covid that you don't have.

However, I don't think it will be a danger anymore, after the phase of previous years has passed and both mass infections and vaccinations have reduced the Covid problem and brought everything back to the normal range.

<>

For you, all the drugs you take are lifesavers.

And having discontinued one they (I think) used another as a replacement.

I assume it was an interaction that could happen.

*One thing struck me: perhaps it happened during the construction period, and therefore you worked too hard.

<>

Don't worry, I avoid writing so as not to give you other posts that require a response.

I hope you are better.

Our communication will take place among the living for several more years you will see

Huck Finn